|Position||Lab Technician - Ligation||Release Time||2019.09.23|
|Description||Location: Piscataway, NJ
Report to: Department Manager
We are looking for a Laboratory technician to assist our daily production tasks. The successful candidate should have biology or related science background, excellent time management skills, strong problem solving ability. He or she will need to work directly with production team, fit with collaborative and competitive culture in GenScript.
• Complete daily tasks including DNA Extraction, cloning pick, transformation and etc.
• Comply with the correct procedures, policies, and health and safety regulations
• Clean, maintain and sterilize equipment and work area
• Complete other work assignments from production department leader and project manager leader according to service standards
• Undertake basic administrative tasks such as filing and answering telephones
• Collect and prepare research and information needed for Production
|Requirements||Experiences & Skills
• Bachelor degree
• Any industry experience would be a plus
• Basic understanding of hands-on biology experiments
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
• Strong analytical and time management skills