|Position||Sr. Scientist of Antibody Lead Discovery||Release Time||2019.09.23|
|Description||We are seeking an experienced and highly motivated scientist with strong hands-on experience in antibody discovery to join us. A main objective for this candidate will be to independently conduct therapeutic antibody discovery projects using high throughput (HTP) B-cell cloning or hybridoma technology from immunized animals and/or human samples. The candidate should be current with the latest technology developments and be able to propose and implement process improvement technologies to aid reduction in cycle time and improve attrition rates. The candidate will serve as project team leader to coordinate research activities in a multi-disciplinary setting. This will involve data presentation in well-organized written and oral formats at various team, group, and project review meetings.
1. Conduct antibody discovery projects using different approaches to support cell therapy and therapeutic antibody programs.
2. Serve as project team leader, manage project progress and timeline, and provide regular updates in achieving the specific objectives of the respective research projects.
3. Work cross-functionally as part of internal multi-disciplinary teams, coordinating lead isolation, optimization and characterization.
1. PhD with 2-3 years, or MS with 5-7 years of experience in Immunology, Cell Biology, Molecular Biology, or related discipline.
2. Demonstrated successful experience in antibody research, preferably in an industry setting
3. Strong scientific understanding of immunology and conceptual and technical expertise in hybridoma and state of the art HTP B-cell cloning and screening technologies.
4. Expertise with characterization of antibody binding to proteins and cells and bioinformatic analysis of antibody sequences is required. Additional experience with display technology is a strong plus.
5. Excellent data management, written and presentation skills and a team player.