|Position||(Bilingual: Mandarin & English) Accounts Payable Specialist||Release Time||2019.10.15|
|Description||(Bilingual: Mandarin & English) Accounts Payable Specialist
Location: Piscataway, NJ
• Review all invoices for appropriate documentation and approval prior to payment and prioritize invoices according to cash discount potential and payment terms.Process invoices and credit card bills into QuickBooks.
• Prepare weekly checks-run, match invoices to checks, obtain all signatures for checks and distribute checks accordingly.
• Research and resolve invoice discrepancies and issues with vendors.
• Correspond with vendors and respond to inquiries and perform necessary research and resolution of disputed items.
• Assist in month end closing including bank reconciliation and credit card reconciliation.
• Process employee reimbursement and assist to prepare and process wire transfers and payments.
• Organize and maintain vendor files in accordance with company accounting policies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Other relevant duties assigned.
|Requirements||• Bilingual: Fluent in Mandarin & English
• Bachelor degree in Accounting.
• At least one year accounting experience in US. AP preferable.
• ERP system on the related module, familiar with SAP is preferred
• Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially good at EXCEL
• Good team player
• Strong communication skills in both written and verbal