|Position||Sales Executive/Sales Account Manager, Reagent Services||Release Time||2019.10.21|
|Description||The role of is to drive and support sales efforts in a given territory by implementing the sales/marketing strategies for GenScript products and services. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will use his/her knowledge of science and the business including corporate contacts to develop and deliver profitable initiatives and build sales.
The Sales Executive will be responsible for working with the Regional Sales Manager (RSM) and Technical Account Manager (TAM) to grow and develop an assigned sales territory for GenScript product/service lines and to achieve sales goals for the assigned territory. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will also work closely with their RSM, TAM team and Sales team to build the GenScript brand to meet the team’s sales objectives. The Sales Associate/Manager/Executive will work 70% of the time doing quote and lead follow-up, account management and 30% of the time traveling in the field making customer visits and building relationships in order to achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales goals.
• Working with RSM to develop and implementation territory sales strategies and tactics for products/services, new markets and new applications.
• Work together with the RSM, technical account managers (TAM) and Director of Sales to ensure all possible actions have been taken to secure business in a competitive environment.
• Responsible to understand the customer’s research application and match GenScript services and products to align with the customer’s research project requirements.
• Share market knowledge with Sales, TAM and Marketing teams through weekly field feedback report.
• Introduce GenScript to new markets – Industrial/Academic/Governmental.
• Drive business expansion in collaboration with technical support team (TAM).
• Build and expand a business reference network to help grow and develop new business opportunities.
|Requirements||•Ability to accurately forecast sales within territory on a weekly basis.
•Academic degree in scientific disciplines, preferably life science.
• Relevant Sales experience preferred and a high level of technical and professional expertise.
•Knowledge of the Biological and CRO market. Emphasis on Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Bioassays,
Antibody and Cell Line Products/Services.
•Ability to operate effectively in an international business environment and the ability to succeed in such
•Good verbal and written command of the English language. Prefer multi-lingual communication