|Position||Customer Service Representative||Release Time||2019.11.01|
|Description||The customer service representative is our primary customer interfaces and is responsible for handling customer inquiries/requests through phone calls and emails; placing quotes/orders; providing status updates for open orders; working closely with sales team, technical support team, shipping team and other supporting teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
1. Respond to customer inquiries/requests via phone or emails.
2. Prepare product quotes and place orders for biology research products.
3. Provide customers with order status updates.
4. Work closely with sales team, technical support team, shipping team and other supporting teams to ensure customer satisfaction.
|Requirements||1. BS degree in a life science discipline or equivalent required
2. Excellent verbal and written communication skills
3. Proficiency with Microsoft Excel and other Microsoft Office programs
4. Attention to details
5. Good time management skills and able to prioritize workload