|Position||Sales Account Manager, CPBU||Release Time||2019.12.18|
|Description||The Sales Account Manager (CPBU) is responsible for implementing sales and marketing strategy and tactics for catalogue products to achieve sales and profit goals in designated geographic territory.
The SAM is expected to use his/her knowledge of the business and external contacts to expand and deliver profitable initiatives to the organization. The SAM must have a background in biology or other life science field in order to
- Introduce Genscript products to new markets, including industrial, academic and governmental.
- Required to use advanced knowledge of protein purification and analysis, antibodies, CRISPR and stable cell lines to manage Genscript sales accounts.
- Provide remote and in-person demo and sampling support of Genscript products.
- Will discuss life science research topics and biological concepts with clients.
- Capable of communicating with researchers and scientific community, give presentations and provide appropriate product suggestions based on scientific understanding of customers’ methods of study.
Other responsibilities include the following:
- Achieve the agreed monthly/quarterly/yearly sales and/or profit goals;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of sales strategies and tactics for catalogue products, new markets and new applications;
- Work together with Marketing team, Technical support team and production team to ensure all possible actions are taken to secure business in competitive situations;
- Share market knowledge and customer feedback with Sales and Marketing teams;
- Report timely to supervisor; Written reports as requested;
- Documentation of sales activities;
- Drive business expansion in collaboration with technical support team;
- Build a business reference network for new business expansion
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in biology or biology related field plus at least 1 yr of hands on research experience in biological field (graduated research experience acceptable).
- Minimum 1 year research experience with DNA samples, PCR reactions, protein purification, Western Blot, and statistical analysis.
- Must have ability to accurately forecast sales within territory on a weekly basis as evidenced by 1 yr of applicable sales experience.
- Must have 1 yr relevant sales experience in biological or CRO market.
- Must demonstrate advanced knowledge of the biological and CRO market with emphasis on Gene Synthesis, Protein, Peptide, Bioassay, Antibody and Cell Line Products/Services as evidenced by 1 yr of commercial experience in biological/CRO market.
- Minimum 1 yr research experience Job Offer in San Mateo, CA for Genscript USA, Inc.
Send cover letter, CV, salary requirements and references Genscript USA, Inc., 860 Centennial Ave., Piscataway, NJ 08854.with DNA samples, PCR reactions, protein purification, Western Blot, and statistical analysis.