|Position||Life Science Technical Account Manager, Catalog Products||Release Time||2020.01.15|
Technical Account Manager provides high-level technical support to customers and serving as the primary technical source for supporting sales/marketing activities. Technical Account Managers take full responsibility of the daily operation of Technical Support function to strengthen customer relationships and ensure customer satisfaction. In addition, the focus of work is in project management and proactive sales support function.
• Provide primary technical and product advice to customers and sales, including effective solutions and tools to customer’s questions related to products, applications and orders.
• Analyze customers’ needs, resolve customers' troubleshooting and/or complaints with a technical issue and advise them of additional services and product solutions when necessary
• Gather intelligence and identify potential areas of concern for customers. Provide feedback and recommendations to FAS, R&D, Marketing and Production groups based on recognizing customers’ current and future needs during continued business relationship.
• Organize and provide training for customers, sales, and external distributors by delivering presentations or/and demos.
• Act as technical liaison and project manager between customer, sales, production and R&D on various projects. Assist sales team with technical support on commercial activities. Prepare quotes when required.
• Maintain OEM and key accounts’ complex projects and logistics
• Collaborate with internal teams/departments to achieve sustainable growth
• Demonstrate technical expertise when attending trade shows or exhibitions
• Collaborate with IT, shipping, warehouse and other support departments on system and logistics improvements for daily tasks
• Other tasks as assigned by a supervisor
|Requirements||• Minimum MS with at least 2 year laboratory research work experience or Ph.D. in relevant life science disciplines, such as protein chemistry, biochemistry, cell biology, immunology, molecular biology, etc.
• Exceptional verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Must be customer-centered and proactive/action-oriented
• Excellent analytical skills & problem solving skills, able to grasp new concepts quickly
• Strong organization skills with great attention to detail
• Enjoy working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment
• Quick learner and well organized with good time managements and multitasking skills.
• Solid business sense is a plus
• 7. Must have basic computer skills in Microsoft Office