Plasmid DNA Preparation Services
GenScript's Plasmid DNA Preparation Service is accommodating to both small research labs as well as large-scale manufacturing biotech and pharmaceutical companies. Choose from a variety of our packages to help you achieve highly efficient cell transfection, and to support your DNA vaccine development, antibody production, and other preclinical research projects.
Advantages of GenScript's Plasmid DNA Prep Service
- Get your plasmid right the first time: 100% full insert sequence accuracy guaranteed
- Economical: just $39 for 100 µg
- Flexible: microgram to gram quantity
- Quality-assured: three quality grades, from research to preclinical, tailored for your needs
- One-stop downstream solution: combine with gene synthesis, custom cloning, or mutagenesis services
GenScript's plasmid DNA preparation service offers three different grades trailered for different applications.
"We used GenScript's plasmid preparation service to prepare large quantities of plasmids that contain our Southern blot probe fragments. This saved our lab considerable time and expense. From the initial order to service delivery, GenScript provided our lab with timely follow-ups and valuable advice. We now have an adequate supply of these probes with no need to grow bacterial cultures every time a new probe is required. Thank you, GenScript!"― Dr. Melissa A. Melan, University of Pittsburgh Medical Center, USA
- Glenn K, Smith KS. Allosteric Regulation of Lactobacillus plantarum Xylulose 5-Phosphate/Fructose 6-Phosphate Phosphoketolase (Xfp). J Bacteriol. 2015 Apr;197(7);1157-63
- Petrillo C, Cesana D, Piras F, et al. Cyclosporin a and rapamycin relieve distinct lentiviral restriction blocks in hematopoietic stem and progenitor cells. Mol Ther. 2015 Feb;23(2);352-62
- Simons C, Rash LD, Crawford J, et al. Mutations in the voltage-gated potassium channel gene KCNH1 cause Temple-Baraitser syndrome and epilepsy. Nat Genet. 2014 Dec;47(1);73-7
Quotations and Ordering
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday.
You may contact us anytime for assistance.