Your can enter the following as search terms:
- Entrez Gene ID (e.g. 7157)
- gene symbol (e.g. TP53)
- gene name (e.g. tumor protein p53)
- gene synonyms (e.g. FLJ92943)
- Ensembl ID (e.g. ENSG0000141510)
- Accession No. (e.g. NM_000546)
- Species can be input after the keyword, using format "keyword [species:$species]" where $species can be name of species (like human or rat) or taxon id (like 9606).
Get more search, click here.
Rattus norvegicus (Norway rat) bile acid biosynthesis, neutral pathway (provided by BIOCYC)
The longest variant of each gene is displayed. Click the see gene variants link to see all gene variants.
|Gene Symbol||Full Name|
|Akr1c14||aldo-keto reductase family 1, member C14|
|Cyp7a1||cytochrome P450 family 7 subfamily A member 1|
|Baat||bile acid CoA:amino acid N-acyltransferase|
|Hsd17b4||hydroxysteroid (17-beta) dehydrogenase 4|
|Por||cytochrome p450 oxidoreductase|
|Acox2||acyl-CoA oxidase 2|
|Cyp27a1||cytochrome P450, family 27, subfamily a, polypeptide 1|
|Akr1d1||aldo-keto reductase family 1, member D1|
|Scp2||sterol carrier protein 2|
|Slc27a5||solute carrier family 27 member 5|