Your can enter the following as search terms:
- Entrez Gene ID (e.g. 7157)
- gene symbol (e.g. TP53)
- gene name (e.g. tumor protein p53)
- gene synonyms (e.g. FLJ92943)
- Ensembl ID (e.g. ENSG0000141510)
- Accession No. (e.g. NM_000546)
- Species can be input after the keyword, using format "keyword [species:$species]" where $species can be name of species (like human or rat) or taxon id (like 9606).
Get more search, click here.
Plasmodium falciparum 3D7 (other) thiamin biosynthesis I (provided by BIOCYC)
The longest variant of each gene is displayed. Click the see gene variants link to see all gene variants.
|Gene Symbol||Full Name|
|MAL13P1.186||1-deoxy-D-xylulose 5-phosphate synthase|
|PFL1920c||hydroxyethylthiazole kinase, putative|
|PFF0680c||thiamin-phosphate pyrophosphorylase, putative|
|PFE1030c||phosphomethylpyrimidine kinase, putative|
|PFF1335c||4-methyl-5(B-hydroxyethyl)-thiazol monophosphate biosynthesis enzyme|