Your can enter the following as search terms:
- Entrez Gene ID (e.g. 7157)
- gene symbol (e.g. TP53)
- gene name (e.g. tumor protein p53)
- gene synonyms (e.g. FLJ92943)
- Ensembl ID (e.g. ENSG0000141510)
- Accession No. (e.g. NM_000546)
- Species can be input after the keyword, using format "keyword [species:$species]" where $species can be name of species (like human or rat) or taxon id (like 9606).
Get more search, click here.
Selaginella moellendorffii (other) Phosphonate and phosphinate metabolism (provided by KEGG)
The longest variant of each gene is displayed. Click the see gene variants link to see all gene variants.
|Gene Symbol||Full Name|