GenParts: The Reliable Gene Fragments Service
GenScript's GenParts Gene Fragments Service adds another reliable, versatile tool to our Molecular Biology Services Portfolio. GenParts are double-stranded gene fragments, or gene blocks, that can be used for a variety of research applications. In addition, GenScript's GenParts service ships your gene fragments both quickly and reliably, allowing you to dependably plan your research timelines around them. Our GenParts Gene Fragments Service can also be codon optimized, resulting in the highest expression levels available in any host system. These features make our GenParts Gene Fragments Service the ideal choice for a variety of synthetic biology applications and more!
The GenParts Service Advantage: Fast Delivery of High-Quality Gene Blocks
FAST AND RELIABLE Never miss an important deadline again!
NO SEQUENCE RESTRICTIONS We accept sequences of all complexities!
OUTSTANDING SERVICEResponsive, Ph.D.-level customer support!
Reliable Delivery Times Give You Gene Blocks When You Want Them
|Vendor||Promised Turnaround Time||Actual Turnaround Time|
|Competitor #1||8 Business Days||16 Business Days|
|Competitor #2||6 Business Days||6 Business Days w/ a few at 13 Business Days|
|GenScript||5 Business Days||5 Business Days|
- Compared to our competitors, GenScript is able to deliver your gene fragments within our promised timelines.
High Quality Gene Fragments
|Vendor||Cloning Success Rate||Mutation Rate|
- GenScript's GenParts Gene Fragments have the highest cloning success rate and lowest error rate when compared to our competitors.
- Cloning Success Rate: % of clones that had the correct insert.
- Mutation Rate: the rate at which random mutations are introduced into the gene fragment.
Additional GenParts Gene Blocks Service Advantages
- No sequence restrictions: Even the most complex gene fragment sequences be accepted and synthesized immediately by our team. You will only be charged upon delivery of quality gene fragments.
- Excellent Customer Service and Transparency: Our experienced Ph.D.-level project managers ensure that you are expertly informed on every step and process regarding your order.
- Flexible and Versatile: Gene Fragments can easily be used either independently or reliably assembled into full length genes and pathways; fitting any major cloning protocol.
- Economical: Starting at just $99 per gene fragment.
GenParts Gene Blocks: Biological Applications
Metabolic Pathway Assembly
Protein Studies/Enzyme Recognition
GenParts Gene Blocks – SC1930
|Length (bp)||Price||Turnaround Time||Request a quote /
Place an order for GenParts.
GenParts Delivery Specifications
- Tubes: lyophilized, 400ng in weight
- QC: fragment length analysis
- DNA Fragments Quality Details
- Turnaround Details
- Deliverable Details