Want 1,000 sgRNAs for FREE for high throughput screening? Tell us how you’d use them and the grant winner wins up to 1,000 free sgRNAs, a $99,000 value!
GenScript is announcing our first CRISPR Screening Grant to support research in novel targets screening and discovery using CRISPR technology. If you are working on target discovery, and tired of the endless hours you have to put in when using CRISPR lentivirus based screens or other approaches, try Arrayed synthetic sgRNA library screens! -- Less Work, More Hits!
- Easy screening workflow - Eliminates lentivirus packaging, large scale sequencing, and data analysis efforts; No need to duplex crRNA:tracrRNA.
- High KO efficiency - Increase your chance of finding the ideal hits.
- 96-well plate delivery – Fits into your screening process.
We are accepting applications now till Aug 31st. The grant winner will receive a credit of 1,000 EasyEdit sgRNAs (a $99,000 value) for proposed high throughput screening project, as well as sponsorship to speak at an international conferences!
Why Should You Apply?
- Fun! We all need a chance to be creative!
- Productive! Arrayed synthetic sgRNA library screens -- Less Work, More Hits!
- Value! You get something for free. Only “strings” are you summarize your results and we share them to the community.
CRISPR EasyEdit sgRNA - The easy yet effective one-step solution!
- Synthetic single guide RNAs (sgRNAs) with modifications
- Option to deliver in 96-well plates supporting high throughput screening