GLP-Level Baculovirus-Insect Protein Services
Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) refers to a quality system of management controls for clinical and non-clinical research experiments. In other words, GLP is a mechanism established in place, to ensure uniformity, consistency, reliability, reproducibility, quality and integrity of each project.
GenScript provides GLP-compliant Baculovirus-Insect Protein services to produce baculovirus and/or recombinant proteins at customers' request. GenScript sets the most stringent rules and standards for testing facility management, study director, and quality assurance for GLP-compliant projects.
GLP-compliant services will (1) provide assurance of identity and quality of all deliverables; (2) ensure that correct procedures have been followed; (3) provide sufficient documentation and traceability.
Experience & Facilities
- Identity and quality assurance of all deliverables
- Dedicated project team: GLP-knowledgeable and experienced scientists
- Specific Study Director (SD) manages all steps of the project from initial project planning to sample delivery
- Comprehensive Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) from ordering to delivery
- QA management to ensure quality and integrity of the study
Delivery of a comprehensive final report
- Materials and experimental procedures
- Quality assurance (QA) statement
- Brief study-based inspection records
- Communication and amendment records
Data archive management
- Original samples
- Copy of the final protocol and amendments
- All raw data
- Computer-generated data
- Study correspondence
- Statistical records
- Copy of the final report
- Original signed protocol, Original signed report, the study correspondence and all raw data captured on durable media
Quotations and Ordering
- For GLP-compliant baculovirus preparation service (SC1261G) and GLP-compliant baculovirus-insect system custom protein service (SC1258G), please download the
To order, please send the completed Quotation Form to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our secure online messaging system.
If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form to: Protein Services, GenScript, 860 Centennial Avenue., Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you.