DNA Printing with GenPlus™ High-throughput Gene Synthesis
The GenPlus™ platform utilizes a next-generation, silicon-arrayed production process capable of synthesizing over 7,000 genes in a single run. Miniaturizing the DNA synthesis process allows for industrial scalability, enabling production on the scale of entire genomes.
The GenPlus Service Advantage
Don't settle for only 80% of the sequences you order
GenPlus is the only high-throughput platform that can deliver every sequence in your order, even those with high complexity
Save more with GenPlus Cloning
Get FREE Cloning on standard vectors and $20 cloning on custom vectors
Guaranteed sequence fidelity for every plasmid
Avoid complex NGS readouts, GenScript provides a Sanger sequencing readout for each plasmid
Free backup storage for all of your projects
GenScript provides CloneArk® plasmid storage for recovery in the event of an accident.
Free codon optimization for each sequence
Improve gene expression by up to 100x with our OptimumGene™ algorithms.
|Catalog #||Length||Order Minimum||Yield||Production Time||Pricing|
|GenPlus Gene Synthesis SC1645||300-1499 bp||10 Genes||1-4 µg||18-20
|$0.15 / bp Minimum Charge $60/gene|
|1.5-3.0 kb||10 Genes||1-4 µg||20-22
|3.0-10.0 kb||10 Genes||1-4 µg||Quote||$0.26/bp|
|GenPlus™ Cloning SC1669||Standard||pUC57-Kan / pUC57-Amp||Free|
|VectorArk®||Customer Archived Vectors||$20|
*Turnaround times listed are estimates based on non-complex orders, some complex sequences may require additional time for synthesis. For a more accurate estimate, please request a quote.
*Orders are deliverable in either single tube or 96-well PCR plate formats at no additional charge.
- High-throughput Screening - Synthesize and express every gene in your project
- Genome Synthesis - Build synthetic genomes and incorporate your own design/variant elements
- Protein/Antibody Engineering - For variable region design, typically between 300-400bp in length
- Metabolic Pathway Engineering - Test gene variants to optimize your metabolic pathway efficiency
- Vaccine Development - Express and screen recombinant viral protein vaccines
The GenPlus Quotation & Ordering Process
For quotation requests, you can:
- Email your request directly to email@example.com
- Complete the Quotation Form and upload to our Online Request Server.
- Call us at 1-732-885-9188.
A technical account manager will email you within 1 business day to finalize your quote.
Our Ph.D.-level technical support team is available 24 hours a day, from Monday through Friday by email or phone (1-732-885-9188). We can help manage your projects from sequence design, optimization, synthesis, cloning and beyond.
GenScript keeps all customer project details strictly confidential and clients maintain all intellectual property rights belonging to their projects. GenScript does not claim any rights to any synthetic or OptimumGene™ codon-optimized genes.