High-Throughput Plasmid Prep Service
GenScript's High-Throughput (HT) Plasmid Prep Service is the latest addition to our plasmid prep service line. With offerings at 10 μg and 30 μg quantities, you'll now be able to economically order multiple plasmid preps, all with our stringent quality control measures. Inquire today about our newest service!
HT Plasmid Prep Service Advantages
- Economical: Starting at just $29 per prep.
- Flexible: Versatile, 10 μg or 30 μg, with no minimum on the number of preps required.
- Quality Assured: Economical price combined with our high-quality QC parameters.
- One-stop downstream solutions: combine with gene synthesis, custom cloning, or mutagenesis to simplify your research workflow.
|High-Throughput plasmid prep|
|Plasmid Scale||Price||Turnaround Time||Request a quote / place an
order for HT Plasmid Prep
|10 μg||$29 per prep||Determined by prep # Quote|
|30 μg||$49 per prep||Determined by prep # Quote|
HT Plasmid Prep QC parameters
|Appearance||Clear, no visible particles|
|Supercoiled content||90% supercoiled*|
|Residual RNA||Not visible|
|Genomic DNA||Not visible|
|Restriction Analysis||Conforms to reference|
|Endotoxin Assay (LAL test)||Endotoxin-level free (≤ 0.1 EU/μg)|
|Bio-burden Assay||Bio-burden free|
* Percentage of supercoiled plasmid may vary when analyzing with different methods or can be altered due to shipping conditions.
Questions about our quality control? Find out more here.
HT Plasmid Prep Applications
- Multi-well plate-based assays
- Assay development (ELISA)
- Antibody expression and affinity assays
- Structural Biology Studies
- High-throughput sequencing
- Probe generation
Comparing transfection efficiencies (Industrial Grade vs. HT plasmid prep).
Read More »
Fluorescence microscopy comparison of Industrial Grade plasmid prep transfection efficiency vs. HT plasmid prep transfection efficiencies in HEK293, Jurkat and Huh-7 cells. The levels of GFP fluorescence in HEK293 cells transfected with HT plasmid prep is at comparable levels to the HEK293 cells transfected with industrial grade plasmid prep. This indicates almost similar levels of transfection efficiencies between the two plasmid prep services.
Comparing expression yields of Industrial Grade plasmid prep vs HT plasmid prep.
Read More »
The antibody expression yields of HT plasmid prep transfected HEK293 cells is comparable in relative levels to the industrial grade transfected HEK293 cells, further illustrating the comparable transfection efficiencies between the two plasmid prep services.
Delivery specifications and ordering information
When requesting a quote for the HT plasmid DNA preparation service, please specify:
- Quantity of plasmid DNA and # preps required: either 10 μg or 30 μg
- Storage condition: TE buffer (liquid)
Quotations and Ordering
- For quotation requests and questions about plasmid DNA preparation, you may contact us by phone, email, fax, or our secured online quotation system.
- Orders can be placed by phone, email, fax, or online with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance.