Immune checkpoints represent a group of extracellular membrane-bound proteins expressed on immune effector cells (e.g. T/B cells, NK cells), either inhibiting or stimulating effector cell proliferation. They are involved in eliminating foreign pathogens while maintaining self-tolerance, playing a crucial role in immunomodulation. Nowadays, production of therapeutic antibodies designed to block or activate immune checkpoints has become a new powerful approach for the treatment of cancer and other diseases.
To meet the growing demand of drug discovery on immune checkpoint targets, GenScript has developed a suite of cell-based reporter bioassays with high specificity, sensitivity and reproducibility. The bioassays are complied with ICH guidelines with outstanding performance in antibody screening, characterization, potency testing and stability studies.
- Assay targets: PD-1, PD-L1, CTLA-4, OX-40, CD-40, GITR, 4-1BB, TIGIT, and LAG3
- Fast turn-around time and robust performance
- Stringent documentation management, supporting preclinical development
Immune-checkpoint assay service details
||5 business days|
- Therapeutic antibody discovery services – High quality antibody development platform to generate antibody leads, targeting immune checkpoints.
- CellPower™ stable cell line services – Using our lentiviral platform, we have generated over 30 immune-checkpoint overexpressing stable cell lines, for use in assays and for screening antibody leads against immune checkpoints.
Co-stimulatory Immune Checkpoint Bioassay
Mechanism of action: anti-GITR, anti-4-1BB, anti-OX40 and anti-CD40 antibodies function to mimic the ligand.
Inhibitory Immune Checkpoint Bioassay
Mechanism of action: anti-CTLA-4, anti-TIGIT, anti-PD1, anti-PDL1 and anti-LAG3 antibodies block CTLA-4, TIGIT, PD1, PDL1 and MHC I/II respectively to activate the downstream production of reporter enzyme.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you.