Large-scale Antibody Manufacturing Services
Manufacturing antibodies in large quantities is required for many applications, including pre-clinical trials of antibody drugs. GenScript's large-scale antibody manufacturing services offer scale-up production of monoclonal and polyclonal antibodies from milligram to gram levels suitable for any application. To fit your every need, we have both in vitro antibody scale-up hybridoma technologies such as roller bottle cell cultures, and in vivo ascites production for hybridomas which perform poorly in culture. Each is available with mycoplasma testing, mycoplasma removal, and clonality services for the highest quality antibody production. AAALAC international accreditation, OLAW assurance and ISO 9001 certification, matched with our industry leading guarantees, protect your project and ensure satisfaction.
Attention Current & New Customers!
Would You Like 10% Off Of Your Reagent Antibody Order?
What About An Exclusive Gift Just for You?
Scale-up Antibody Manufacturing Key Features
- Guaranteed Delivery:
- In vitro antibody production 15-50 mg/L antibody beginning at liter volumes from hybridoma technology
- In vivo antibody production 2-5 ml of 1-10 mg/ml antibody ascites per mouse
- Flexible Scalability:
- Our monoclonal antibody production capability ranges from milligram to gram quantities.
- Large-scale recombinant monoclonal antibody production offers industrial quantities of antibody beyond 100mg/L starting with antibody sequence design and OptimumGene™ codon optimization.
- Competitive Prices: Our guaranteed monoclonal antibody service costs much less than most of our competitors.
- Strict Confidentiality: No project associated information or products will be disclosed to anyone but the customer.
Scale-up Antibody Manufacturing Comparison Chart
|Service Selection Criteria||
|Volume||2-5ml (per mouse)||>1L||100ml-200L|
|Antibody Amount (mg)||5 -15||15-50||>100|
*guaranteed yields if hybridoma generation is performed by GenScript
Scale-up Antibody Manufacturing Related Services
Not ready to manufacture large-scale amounts of antibodies? Get started fast using our monoclonal or polyclonal antibody services. GenScript's MonoExpress™ antibody service carries industry leading guarantees of monoclonal antibody performance in your application. PolyExpress™ antibody service delivers polyclonal antibody in only 45 days starting from just your antigen sequence. A couple of our other services include:
- Semi-custom Monoclonal Antibody Production Services take you from antigen sequence to antibody production with as little as 3 easy decisions.
- Anti-idiotype Antibodies make PK or PD testing of therapeutic antibody drugs easy. They only detect the CDR of the target antibody.
- DNA immunization – a powerful tool for challenging targets such as membrane proteins, toxic and unstable antigens.
If you would like to provide your own antigen, please fill out the Antigen Submission Form and mail it together with your antigen to:
Antibody Services, GenScript, USA
860 Centennial Ave.,
Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.
Unsure which service line is appropriate for your application? Try our Antibody Service Selection Tool.
Quotation and Ordering
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.