The discovery of new potential drug targets, signaling molecules and structural proteins in the brain has dramatically increased the demand for high-quality neuroscience antibodies. The research on traditional targets and pathways will continue to focus on dopamine, beta amyloid, and serotonin. GenScript offers a wide range of tools, including pan and phospho-specific antibodies as well as peptides and proteins geared toward different areas of neuroscience research. These antibodies, particularly those applicable to studies involving various pathways leading to neurological diseases, are among the bio-reagents keenly sought by neuroscience researchers.
All GenScript's neuroscience antibodies are carefully purified prior to delivery. Most of our production processes involve affinity chromatography purification based on the relevant epitope, further ensuring the quality of antibodies. GenScript has a comprehensive collection of antibodies targeting Alzheimer's disease and other neurological diseases including Parkinson's disease, Huntington's disease, and amyotrophic lateral sclerosis.
- Unique collection of phospho-specific antibodies and their non-phospho pairs.
- Full coverage of neurological disease pathways.
- Multiple applications: Western Blot (WB), Immunoprecipitation (IP), Immunohistochemistry (IHC), ELISA, etc.
- ♦ THE™ Elite Antibodies: THE™ stands for THE unmistakable, THE irreplaceable, and THE best quality in the industry. GenScript is proud to present THE™ Elite Antibody series, the most precise and effective antibodies in the market, meeting requirements of even the strictest research.
- ♦ H1N1 Antibodies: High quality antibodies can be readily employed in the detection of influenza A virus (H1N1) through routine immunoassays.
- ♦ β-Amyloid Peptides: GenScript's FlexPeptide peptide synthesis platform allows us to synthesize a comprehensive array of human and rat beta amyloid peptide fragments covering stretches of its amino acid sequence. This can ease the process of elucidating the potential biological interactions of each specific fragment.
- ♦ ONE-HOUR Western Kits: The ONE-HOUR Western Kits are a series of new products that cut the total procedure time of a Western or dot blot from 4.5 hours to ONE hour with no loss in sensitivity. GenScript's scientists are continuously searching for ways to improve technology and reduce costs. Recently we upgraded to 2nd generation ONE-HOUR Western technology to give you even higher sensitivity and lower background of your Westerns in ONE hour.
- ♦ Custom Antibody Services: Reliable immunological assay demands reliable antibodies.Thus reliable antibody services are crucial. GenScript provides one-stop solution to all our customers' antibody needs.
- ♦ Custom Peptide Services: Peptides are often used as tools in functional assays and antibody production, particularly in drug discovery. GenScript's peptide synthesis services include standard and express chemical peptide synthesis, peptide modification, peptide libraries, and recombinant peptide expression.