QuickClean II PCR Extraction Kits
After technology upgrade and product optimization, GenScript recommends and introduces QuickClean II PCR Extraction Kit to the market. QuickClean II PCR Extraction Kit offers all necessary reagent s and high-quality spin columns for efficient and rapid removal of short primers, enzymes, salts, and other contaminants from PCR reactions. The QuickClean 5M PCR Purification Kit can recover up to 20 µg of single- or double-stranded DNA product in only six minutes. Fragments from 60 bp to 10 kb DNA molecules are adsorbed onto the QuickClean column, after impurities such as enzymes and proteins, small DNA fragments, dyes, salts, nucleotides and short oligonucleotides (such as primers and probes) are washed away. The PCR products purified can be used directly for kinds of downstream molecular biological experiments such as cloning, sequencing, restriction enzyme digestion, PCR/Real-Time PCR, and so on.
GenScript also provide the QuickClean 96-Well PCR Purification Kit for the fast and reliable extraction of DNA from PCR reactions and for DNA cleanup in enzymatic reactions. The kit includes all the necessary reagents, mini-columns, and collection tubes and can recover up to 20 µg of double-stranded DNA product. DNA molecules ranging in size from 70 to 10,000 base pairs are adsorbed onto the QuickClean Column while impurities such as enzymes and proteins, small DNA fragments, dyes, salts, nucleotides and short oligonucleotides (such as primers and probes) are washed away. Eluted in a small volume low-salt buffer, completely free of contaminants and inhibitors, the purified DNA is immediately ready for most downstream applications such as cloning, sequencing, and restriction enzyme digestion.
- Easy to Perform: simple and rapid procedure to purify DNA in six minutes.
- High Binding Capacity: up to 20 µg DNA each column.
- High Purity:The kit completely removes non-nucleic acid contaminants and inhibitors, such as agarose, proteins, salts, and ethidium bromide during washing process.
- DNA Recovery: up to 97% for purification 100 bp to 10 kb DNA fragment from primers, nucleotides, polymerases, and the yield is up to 95% for purification of100 bp or lower size DNA fragments.
The QuickClean II PCR Extraction Kit enables the fast purification of high-quality DNA products from PCR reactions and enzymatic reactions. The extracted DNA is immediately ready for further downstream applications such as the following:
- PCR and cloning
- Restriction enzyme digestion
- In vitro translation
PCR Extraction Kits Selection Guide
|Product||QuickClean II PCR Extraction Kit New!||QuickClean 96-well PCR Purification Kit|
|Reaction||50 rxns||4 x 96 preps|
|Column||Spin Columns||96-well plates|
|Recovery||> 90 %||50% to 90%|
|Final Endotoxin Level||10,000 EU/ml||10,000 EU/ml|
* For Technical resources, including manuals, MSDS, FAQ, etc. please click each product below for details.
|QuickClean II PCR Extraction Kit - 50 rxns||
|QuickClean II PCR Extraction Kit - 100 rxns||