GenScript has been providing reliable custom peptides synthesis services for 10,000+ scientists worldwide for 16 years. With our proprietary microwave-assisted PepPower® peptide synthesis platform, GenScript is now able to offer high-quality peptides with 100% guaranteed quantity at industry-leading speed, as fast as 5 days, to help expedite your research. Also for a limited time we are offering a purity upgrade from lower to higher at no extra charge to help you obtain better results while saving you money.
Peptide Synthesis Service at GenScript
Never miss a deadline again!
Batch-to-batch reproducibility for consistent results!
High successful synthesis rate >98%
|Up to 30% OFF||Regular Peptide Synthesis***
(Cat no. SC1208)
|Fast Peptide Synthesis***
(Cat no. SC1848)
|Rush Peptide Synthesis***
(Cat no. SC1845)
|Starting delivery time*
|10 days||7-8 days 6 days||5 days|
|Sequence length||Up to 200 AA||Up to 20 AA 25 AA||Up to 20 AA 25 AA|
|Purity Free Upgrade!||Crude to >98%,
Higher purity, less cost!
|> 70% to > 98%,
Higher purity, less cost!
|Guaranteed Quantity**||mg to kg||Up to 100 mg|
|Solubility Test Service Free||√||√||√|
|TFA Removal Service||Standard & Guaranteed Service||Standard Service||Standard Service|
List of modifications for custom peptide synthesis service
|30 + modifications
List of modifications for fast and rush services
* Indicated delivery times are for standard sequences only. Difficult sequences or sequences with multiple modifications may require additional time.
**Guaranteed quantity is valid for Regular and Express Peptide Synthesis Services on orders with less than 20 mg in quantity.
*** Custom Peptide service includes Regular and Express Peptide services. Express Peptide Synthesis Service includes Fast and Rush Peptide Synthesis Services.
PepPower® Peptide Synthesis Technology
GenScript's proprietary PepPower® peptide synthesis technology platform integrates automated peptide synthesizers, state-of-the-art microwave technology, and ligation technics. PepPower® platform allows us to flexibly choose in between Liquid Phase Peptide Synthesis (LPPS) or Large-Scale Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS) base on your requests. With the assistance of microwave technology, we are capable of increasing chemical coupling efficiency and reducing synthesis time by 75% on average. In addition, our proprietary ligation technology allows for the synthesis of peptides up to 200 amino acids with high efficiency and accuracy. With PepPower® platform, we are able to synthesize reliable peptides faster and help you obtain consistent results sooner.
- Epitope mapping
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody production
- Identification/synthesis of posttranslational modifications
- Enzyme specificity and enzymatic mechanisms
- Biological effects of defined peptides
- Blocking and competition assays of proteases
- Non-quantitative enzyme-substrate studies
- Structure, dynamics, and folding of peptides and proteins via NMR
- New techniques for separation by chromatography/electrophoresis
- Antibody-antigen interactions
- Immunization and quantitative receptor-ligand interactions
- ELISA standards for measuring titers of antibodies
- Non-quantitative peptide blocking studies
Your peptides will arrive as lyophilized powder aliquoted into # of vials requested, along with the following features:
- HPLC and MS Reports for Each Peptide
- ArgonShield Packaging
- Certificate of Analysis
The appearance, quantity, molecular weight and purity of each peptide will be analyzed and included in the Certificate of Analysis report.
Select our AccuPep+ QC services that can help you assess peptide sample consistency and obtain reproducible results.
- Solubility Testing Service FREE!: Dissolve peptide with up to 3 testing solvents to achieve the maximum concentration by saving your peptide sample.
- TFA Removal Services: Reduce TFA content to be <1% to help avoid the impact of TFA on your research.
- Endotoxin Control and Analysis Services: GenScript offers Endotoxin Control and Analysis services to reduce endotoxin content to be ≤0.01 EU/ug.
- Peptide Handbook: A guide to peptide design and applications
- Peptide Application Notes New: Gain insight of our PepPower® technology in cutting-edge research
- Peptide Storage & Handling Guide: A guide for peptide storage, handling and preparation
- Peptide Solubility Guide: A guide for identifying the best solvent for your peptide
- Peptide Purity Guide: A guide to help you choose the right peptide purity for your peptide-based applications
- Peptide Webinars: Free webinars to learn more about peptide design and applications
- Peptide News: Learn about the latest news in peptide research
Representative Case Studies:
- Fast delivery: Express peptides
- Long peptides
- Difficult peptides: Hydrophobic peptides, etc.
- Modified peptides: Multi-phosphorylated peptides, Multi-disulfide bridge peptides, etc.
- Other challenging peptides
- Peptide Chemical Formula and Molecular Weight Calculator: To calculate chemical formulas and molecular weights
- Peptide Property Calculator: To calculate the physiochemical properties of your peptide
- Peptide Antigen Design Guidelines: A guide for designing the optimum peptide antigen with the right antigenicity
- Peptide Library Design Tool: Free online tool for designing overlapping peptide library
Performance You Can Trust- Proven Track Record of Success
Since 2002, GenScript's Peptide Synthesis Services have helped thousands of scientists publish their research in high impact peer-reviewed journals like Science, Nature, Cell, and PNAS.
- - 1400+ peer-reviewed publications
- - 10,000+ scientists
- - 150,000+ peptides
GenScript peptide synthesis gives us amazingly fast turnaround time and very competitive prices. Their peptide quality has been excellent. Our experience with them has been so positive that we have essentially shut down our internal peptide synthesis efforts and now use them for all of our custom peptides.Robert Bao, Principal Investigator, PACT Pharma Inc., USA
I have ordered thousands of peptides with different length at GenScript, including modified forms. Both high quality and competitive price of each make GenScript our first choice."Dr. Guo Luo, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Stanford University School of Medicine, USA
"I have been using the peptides from your company since 2004. The high quality standard and competitive price of your company will keep us hooked, hopefully for the years to come."Dr. Miguel Morales, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain
"Although I order infrequently I do appreciate the customer service, approx 2-week turnaround time, and rapid delivery to my location. Price is average or slightly lower than average. I have had opportunities to order from other companies at discounts but do not due to concerns about quality. I can depend on GenScript quality."Dr. Steven Applequist, Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden