- Cell Growth
- Animal models
- Biological properties
- Spectrum study
Impact of TFA - A Review
What is the upper limit content and impact of TFA on your research?
In Fmoc-protected strategy, trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) is used to cleave the peptide from the resin support, and is added in the mobile phase for a better separation in purification. But TFA residues in the custom peptides may cause unpredictable fluctuations in the experimental data. The upper limit of TFA concentration varies in different researches. Check the blog to find the acceptable upper limit of TFA concentration on your experiment.
Want to learn more about impact of TFA in peptide?
Our high-quality peptide service:
- Peptide Synthesis Services
- High-quality peptides synthesized at any length, purity, and quantity with 300 modification options
- Flexible delivery options, from Standard to Express, for easy planning of your experiments
- Peptide Library Services
- Standard or Micro-scale options
- Variety of types at desired purity level
- Diverse applications in immunotherapy, proteomics and drug or vaccine discovery and development
- Large-Scale Peptide Synthesis Service
- Click Peptide Synthesis Service
- Special chemistry for soluble β-amyloid synthesis
- Offers control over physiochemical properties and biological activities of the synthetic peptide
- Peptoid Synthesis Service
- Synthesis of stable peptides with less susceptibility to degradation
- Ideal peptidomimetics for drug discovery