Your EzCoupon™ points: 0
With the EzCoupon program, you can use all your points to redeem for GenScript coupons for your purchase or more rewards of your choice.
News! You can donate your EzCoupon™ points to your group now!
Rewards - Terms and conditions (Effective Aug 1, 2016)
- Only end users are eligible for EzCoupon™ Program. It is the sole responsibility of the program participant to ensure that the collection and redemption of EzCoupon™ points does not contravene their contract of employment or any local laws regarding sales promotion or sales incentive schemes. Authorized clients of corporations, groups, organizations, and associations, including schools and universities, need to obtain prior permission from their employer consenting to their participation in GenScript’s Rewards Program. Unless an individual is the purchaser and end user, ownership of the reward(s) belongs to the employer/unit, rather than the authorized client.
- Non-U.S. currency will be converted to U.S. dollars by GenScript based on its standard practices as they exist from time to time.
- EzCoupon™ points from order will not expire as long as one more purchase is completed (ordered and paid) within 12 months after the EzCoupon™ points issue date. If no purchase is completed within 12 months, the points will expire. Points from order will be added to your account after payment is received.
- EzCoupon™ points from activity (except order) will be valid for 12 months from the EzCoupon™ points issue date. EzCoupon™ points accumulated from activity will be redeemed in priority.
- The minimum redeemable EzCoupon™ point is 1,000. One purchase is required for gift cards redemption.
- One account can redeem no more than USD250 gift card in a single calendar year. Other than that, there is no limit for redemption of other gifts.
- We issue Amazon eGift Cards. For security reasons, you will receive a triggered email after we send you eGift Cards, to use the eGift Cards, please go to your account and find the codes under My Account-Redemption Records, eGift Cards may only be redeemed toward the purchase of eligible goods and services provided by Amazon and its affiliates. It is the responsibility of the program participant to determine the eligible countries where the eGift Cards can be used.
- Starbucks gift cards are physical gift cards, they are delivered by FedEx express, please check your mail after redemption. The card may not be used for payment in certain Starbucks-branded locations including some airport, grocery and bookstore locations, or in stores in Puerto Rico, Guam and those outside continental North America. Learn more about the terms and conditions of Starbucks gift card
- Amazon Kindle Paperwhite, Jabra Solmate Portable Bluetooth Speaker and Wireless Presenter with Laser Pointer are only available to customers in the US.
- Gift supplies are limited. Gifts are distributed on a first-come, first-serve basis. If gift supply runs out, GenScript reserves the right to choose an alternate gift of equivalent value.
- The ship time of gifts may vary from country to country. The total delivery time may take longer for customers outside of the United States.
- GenScript reserves the right to modify or cancel the program at any time.
- If customers violate any of the Terms and Conditions, the EzCoupon™ points will be invalid.
- The gift reward is valid for domestic (US) and international customers excluding Japan, China and India. The gifts may vary by country. Please log in your account to check the availability in your country.
Rebate - Terms and conditions (Effective Aug 1, 2016)
- You can use "Donate" function after you paid for at least one order (or part of the order).
- The donated points should not be more than your personal points.
- The donated points will expire after 12 months of the donation issue.