As the world's leading biotech company, GenScript takes pride in supporting life scientists by providing high-quality services and products. Indeed, as of June 30, 2017, GenScript has been cited by 26,700 peer-reviewed papers in 1,300+ top journals including Cell, Nature, Science, and PNAS; making GenScript a reliable strategic research partner. Of all researchers citing GenScript, 38% used Molecular Biology Services, 33% used Catalog Products, 20% used Peptide Services, 7% used Antibody Services, and 2% used Protein Services.
You, too, can join our Scholar Club and share scientific ideas, as well as your GenScript experiences with other researchers in the industry. To become a member, simply cite GenScript in your publication every time you publish a research article using GenScript products or services. GenScript in return will reward you with a USD100 GenScript coupon. In addition, for each citation shared on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) with the “@GenScript” tag, you (i.e. the author) will automatically receive an additional 1,000 EzCoupon™ points.
Massachusetts Institute of Technology
Institute of Virology and Immunology
Jo*** D Au***ia
Texas Tech University
New York University
University of Cambridge
Florida Atlantic University
Loyola University Chicago
National Institutes of Health
Technical Research Center of Finland
University of Delaware
Wayne State University
University of Ottawa
How to join in?
Simply cite “GenScript” in your publication
Send your publications (i.e. PMID, title, URL or the full text) that cited “GenScript” and your GenScript Account No to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Share publications that cited “GenScript” on social media (LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter) with the “@GenScript” tag.
One USD100 GenScript coupon per citation
1,000 points per citation if shared
- One USD100 coupon per citation, regardless of the number of services or products used and the number of contributing authors.
- Citations shared to social media must be tagged with "@GenScript" to receive one, 1,000 points per citation regardless of the number of times the citation was shared.
- Coupons can be used for any GenScript services or products; no cash back, checks or gift card conversions are allowed.
- Coupons expire 12 months from the issue date.
- This program is valid for domestic (US) and international customers, excluding Japan and China.
- If you have any questions or suggestions, please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.