DNA sequencing as low as
Type SeqPlate2013 in comments field
More Sequencing for Your Money
Sequencing large numbers of DNA templates for mutant screening or patient sample screens can quickly become expensive, which can decrease your budget for subsequent research. GenScript's DNA Sequencing Plate Special allows you to sequence 30% more samples for an unprecedented low price, $219/premixed plate.
To receive our special plate pricing click the button below and type the code "SeqPlate2013" in the comments field.
*Instant online quotation will show non-discounted price. Discount will be applied and appear in an order conformation e-mail.
- Cost-effective: Save 30% on sequencing costs
- High quality: Full QC review of all data
- Rapid turnaround time: Less than 1 business day
- Free Standard Primers (see complete list)
- Convenient data retrieval: Download and view datavia our secure server
Terms and conditions:
- A flat fee of $218.40 per plate will be charged for each plate, even if number of samples submitted is less than 96.
- Samples must be premixed (primers + template). Template must be a plasmid or purified PCR product only.
- Samples must be submitted in 96-well plate or 8-strip tubes. No individual tubes.
- Complex templates (high GC content, hairpin structure, repetitive) are not eligible for this promotion.
- Additional restrictions may apply. Contact a GenScript technical account manager at email@example.com for more details.
Please send your samples together with a hard copy of the completed order summary to DNA Sequencing Service, GenScript USA Inc., 860 Centennial Ave., Piscataway, NJ 08854, U.S.
Our customer service rep resentatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday; please contact us anytime for assistance.