Custom Vector Construction Services
To investigate gene function in vivo, it's often necessary to create genetically engineered animals – e.g. transgenic mice -- by using targeting vectors to knock-out (KO), knock-in (KI), or knock-down (through stable expression of RNAi constructs) your gene of interest. Creating the customized vectors necessary to achieve these genetic modifications can be tedious and costly. To accelerate your research, GenScript offers:
Targeting Vector Construction Services including traditional and conditional knock-out, knock-in, and BAC construction
The benefits we can deliver:
- Record-proven expertise and experience in genetic engineering.
- Comprehensive targeting vector bank.
- Gene synthesis capabilities as the largest gene synthesis supplier in US.
- Superior efficiency and fast turnaround in vector construction and library screening.
GenScript boasts years of experience in knock-out and knock-in vector construction. GenScript has provided thousands of targeting vectors to customers worldwide. These have been used successfully in traditional and conditional knock-out, knock-in, and other genetic modification projects. The turnaround time for targeting vector projects is usually less than four weeks, and our services are tailored to each customer's exact requirements.
Quotations and Ordering
- You may contact us for quotation requests by email, phone, fax, or via our secured online quotation system or by email at email@example.com.
- After confirming your order, please submit any necessary template materials to Vector Construction, GenScript, 860 Centennial Ave., Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday.
You may contact us anytime for assistance.