SC2.0 More Details »
Click for More...
Login to see saved clones.
All sequence should be with same cloning strategy, it means same vector and same cloning site.
(a) Enter sequence(s) in FASTA text format as a single entry or multiple entries according to the examples shown in grey font.
(b) DNA sequences can be entered. An error message is generated for characters other than A, T, C or G.
Codon Optimization can improve protein expression levels and reduce gene sequence complexity. Optimization using GenScript's patented OptimumGene algorithm is a complimentary option for all gene synthesis orders. Codon optimization does not alter the amino acid sequence of protein products, but it introduces synonymous nucleotide substitutions within the constraints you specify. For more information, see our Codon Optimization Webinar.
Tips for completing this form:
1. Host expression organism: You must specify the host in which you plan to express your codon-optimized gene.
2. Secondary host: (Optional) If you will be expressing the construct in multiple host species, you may choose to specify a secondary expression organism.
* If you plan to express your gene in only a single host, please don’t select a secondary host, as it will lower the efficiency of AI output for your primary host.
3. Optimization start position and end position: If you want only a portion of your gene sequence to be subjected to codon optimization, please specify the range to be optimized.
4. ORF start position and end position: If your gene sequence contains non-coding regions before or after the ORF, please specify the ORF positions so that codon optimization is performed only within your desired range.
5. Restriction sites to avoid:
* If you want to ensure that codon optimization does not introduce specific restriction sites, please enter the restriction enzyme name and/or recognition sequence here.
* If you want to ensure that codon optimization does not remove specific restriction sites already present in the gene sequence, please enter the restriction enzyme name and/or recognition sequence here.
7. Stop codon needed: If you want to specify the position of the stop codon, select "Yes" and enter the sequence in the "Sequence" box.
If you have any questions about our optimization algorithm or how to customize it for your research needs, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1-877-436-7274.
If you plan to express your gene in only a single host species, please don’t select a secondary host, as it will lower the efficiency of the expression for the primary host.
GenSmart algorithm automatically analyzes your target sequence against previously-synthesized genes and GenScript ORF clone collection, and then finds the most time- and cost-efficient route for creating your target constructs.
Please contact us if you need immediate assistance.
Please contact us (phone: 1-877-436-7274 or email: email@example.com),if you need immediate assistance.