Biomarker & Bioanalysis Service (Cat.No.SC1556)
GenScript's biomarker identification & quantification services make it feasible for our clients to better elucidate the molecular mechanism for drug susceptibility and resistance in disease models. Furthermore, GenScript has established biomarker assays to determine and quantify various biomarker proteins in serum/plasma, urine and other body fluid samples. The clinical biomarker services include scheduling collection & analysis of human clinical samples, screening the patients for the clinical trial selection based on the biomarker identification & quantification, and sample processing & logistics.
- Services Provided
- Related Assay
- Case Study
- Human clinical sample collection
- Biomarker detection and analysis in animal samples
- Tissues fixation
- Frozen tissues
- H & E stain and/or immunohistochemistry (IHC)
- Apoptosis analysis
- Phosphorylation analysis by Western Blot
- Quantification by ELISA and QPCR
- Tissue processing, embedding, microtomy, staining, cytologic analysis
Figure. H&E and IHC staining in human breast cancer biopsies. The morphology was identified by H&E in a human breast cancer tissue (left) and Her-2 over expression was identified by IHC in the same lesion (right).
Quotation and Ordering
- For questions, or to inquire about the status of your order, please contact us by email, phone, fax or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
- To allow us to provide you with a comprehensive quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email, fax, or via our Secure Online Ordering System.
- To place an order, please send us a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information with our quotation number by email or fax. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.