Pharmacokinetic Study Service (Cat.No.SC1547)
Pharmacokinetics (PK) properties of drugs allow the drug developer to comprehend efficacy and safety, which are required for new drug regulatory approval. In order to better understand the PK of your drug candidates, GenScript suggests conducting biodistribution and PK studies in animals, in which your tested drug and its metabolites are analyzed in different organs or serum at different time points. GenScript offers accurate pharmacokinetic studies of drugs and drug metabolites. The two main parts of our PK service are biodistribution & PK studies and antibody drug PK:
- Biodistribution & PK Studies
- Antibody Drug PK Services
- Case Study
|The biodistribution and PK studies in vivo of small molecule provided by GenScript: |
- All routes of administration study (IP, IV, PO, SC etc).
- Blood and tissue sample collection.
- PK/TK sample analysis (ELISA/LC-MS/MS).
- PK property characterization (F, T1/2, Cmax, Tmax, CL, Css, AUC).
|GenScript has developed ELISA assay with high sensitivity and specificity for antibody drug PK services: |
- Humanized antibody quantification assay for mouse sample.
- Anti-humanized antibody quantification assay for mouse sample.
- Humanized antibody quantification assay for monkey sample.
- Anti-humanized antibody quantification assay for monkey sample.
Quotation and Ordering
- Please contact us mentioning "Discovery Biology", our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you with Form preparation.