Toxicity Assessment (Cat.No.SC1548)
The basic goal of toxicity assessment is to identify the adverse effects a drug may cause and how these effects depend on exposure dose. For assessing toxicity and accelerating your drug development, GenScript offers wide range and fast turnaround GLP/non-GLP toxicity study services, which can be done in mice, zebra fish, rodent, canines or non-human primates, ranging from acute toxicity, chronic toxicity to other specialty toxicological assessment.
|GenScript offers the following toxicity services: |
- Single and multiple dosing toxicity (rodent)
- Single and multiple dosing toxicity (non-rodent, including non-human primate)
- Reproductive toxicity
- Genetic toxicity (Ames assay, micronucleus test and chromosomal aberrations)
- Local toxicity test
- Immune toxicity
- Safety pharmacology
- Carcinogenic test
- Dose range finding study
- Single and repeat maximum tolerated dose (MTD) study
- Acute toxicity
- Sub-chronic/chronic toxicity
Quotation and Ordering
- For questions, or to inquire about the status of your order, please contact us by email, phone, fax or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
- To allow us to provide you with a comprehensive quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email, fax, or via our Secure Online Ordering System.
- To place an order, please send us a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information with our quotation number by email or fax. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.