THE™ DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Mouse)
The DYKDDDDK peptide is a small component of an epitope which does not appear to interfere with the bioactivity or the biodistribution of recombinant proteins. It has been used extensively as a general epitope tag in expression vectors.
As a member of GenScript's THE™ Elite antibodies, THE™ DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Mouse) is the best quality antibody against DYKDDDDK in the industry. As a high-affinity antibody, THE™ DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (Mouse) can recognize C-terminal, internal, and N-terminal DYKDDDDK-tagged proteins.
- Ultra Specificity: No non-specific binding
- Superior Sensitivity: More sensitive than similar products from competitors
- Improved Reactivity: All C-terminal, internal, and N-terminal DYKDDDDK-tags can be recognized.
- Ultra Convenience: Labeled formats with HRP, Biotin, or FITC have been launched.
- Wide Applications: ELISA, Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunofluoenrescence staining, etc.
- Long-term Stability: Lyophilized form is stable for at least two years.
*Request free sample of THE™ DYKDDDDK Antibody [HRP] ...
1. Western Blotting
| || |
| || || |
|Comparison the sensitivity of DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody from GenScript(A00187, 1 μg/ml) and Sigma (Clone M2, 1 μg/ml) using recombinant proteins with Flag tag at N-terminal, C-terminal Internal positions through Lane1 to Lane3. |
| ||Western blot analysis of immunoprecipitates from E.coli lysates containing DYKDDDDDK-tagged protein using THE™ DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (A00187). |
3. Immunofluoenrescent Staining
Immunofluorescence analysis of 293 cells transfected with DYKDDDDK-tagged fusion gene at C-terminal (A)and N-terminal (B) positions using THE™ DYKDDDDK Tag Antibody (A00187).