THE™ cMyc Tag Antibody (Mouse)
The best quality in the industry, THE™ cMyc tag antibody is one member of GenScript's THE™ Elite antibodies. The immunogen of THE™ cMyc tag antibody is a synthetic peptide corresponding to residues 410-419 of the human p62 c-myc protein conjugated to KLH. THE™ cMyc tag antibody is suitable for detecting the expression level of c-Myc or its fusion proteins where the c-Myc tag is terminal or internal. This antibody can be used in various immunoassays, such as ELISA, Western blotting, immunoprecipitation, immunofluorescence, and more.
- High Specificity: No non-specific binding
- High Effect: 1:20 000 diluted from 1.0 mg/ml can get good signal in WB analysis
- High Sensitivity: Detection level as low as 5 ng
- Broad Reactivity: Recognization of N-terminal, internal and C-teminal c-Myc tagged protein
- Long-term Stability: Stability of lyophilized form for at least two years
- Rich Applications: ELISA, Western blotting, Immunoprecipitation, Immunofluorescence, etc.
1. Sensitivity Detection
Sensitivity analysis of THE™ c-Myc Tag Antibody, mAb, Mouse (Cat.No. A00704) with series of loading amounts and antibody concentration.
2. Reactivity Test
Western blot discovers working concentration comparison of THE™ c-Myc Tag Antibody, mAb, Mouse (Cat.No. A00704) with Mouse Anti-c-Myc mAb (9E10), showing GenScript A00704 posses excellent performance in WB assay with surprising antibody dilution.
3. Immunoprecipitation Application
Lane 1-4: 0.5, 0.2, 0.1, and 0.05 μg Multiple Tag Cell Lysate (GenScript, M0100) as western blot control
4. Immunofluorescence Staining
Immunofluorescence analysis of 293 cells transfected with c-Myc tag protein using THE™ cMyc tag antibody (Cat. No. A00704).