CloneReady™ Gene Collection
| || |
GenScript CloneReady™ Gene Collection contains over 120,000 Human/Mouse/Rat ORF genes from both public and proprietary sources, and the number is still growing. With the CloneReady™ Gene Collection, there is no need to perform tedious cloning, sequencing, and validation procedures. You will get your gene of interest readily available for your downstream analysis needs.
CloneReady™ genes are guaranteed to 100% match GenBank® and NCBI sequence information at the amino acid level. To ensure that you receive the highest-quality and most scientifically relevant clones, all CloneReady™ genes will be fully sequenced and provided in the pUC57 vector with enough amount for continuously cloning into any expression vector or we can do it for you as low as $149.00 per construct. Whether you are looking at purchasing one gene or using the gene from our collections for any downstream services, we have an option for you. Benefits
- Over 150,000 validated genes derived from both public and proprietary sources
- Guaranteed 100% match to GeneBank® and NCBI database
- Competitive price – as low as $0.29/bp
* Valid though 06/30/2011.
≤ 3,000 bp
3,000 - 5,000 bp
- 1. The minimum charge for each DNA synthesis project is $159
- 2. The gene will be delivered in pUC57 vector at free of charge.
- 3. Subcloning into commercial vector is starting from $149/construct.
- 4. Mutagenesis is starting from $149/mutation
- 4 µg of lyophilized plasmid containing your gene insert
- Sequence chromatograms covering your gene (electronic)
- Construct map for the plasmid (electronic)
- Quality assurance certificate
Quotations and Ordering:
All CloneReady™ genes can be readily identified and ordered via an online search using the CloneReady™ Online Search Tool. This convenient search engine allows you to find your gene of interest using sequence information.
|Order your gene of interest today! || |
For high-volumes orders, please contact our Customer Service Representatives for support. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday. You may contact us anytime for assistance.