Epitope Mapping Service
Epitope mapping has become more and more vital in both vaccine and antibody drug development. Knowledge on epitope of an antibody will largely facilitate your drug design and patent application. Based on our advanced peptide library platform, GenScript provides a comprehensive series of Epitope Mapping Services (Cat. No: SC1500) to fulfill customers' demand.
- Advanced technology: Proprietary FlexPeptideTM technology ensures quality
- Unparalleled accuracy: Minimized unspecific interactions by optimized detection methods
- Comprehensive services: One-stop services to map various epitopes
- In house peptide library synthesis and assay development
- Fast delivery: Delivery starting from 4 weeks
- Service Specifications
- Epitope Optimization
- Related Services
Epitope Mapping Service (Cat. No.: SC1500)
|Service Includes ||Description ||Delivery Time |
|Binding activity test ||ELISA/WB confirm the binding of submitted antigen and antibody || |
|Glycosylation analysis (optional) ||Compare the antibody-antigen binding activity of deglycosylation antigen with the submitted antigen |
|Overlapping peptide library ||Overlapping peptides are synthesized according to the protein sequences provided by the customer. |
|Detection ||Screening of peptide library against customer samples: control detection (optional) and target detection. |
Customer should submit the antigen sequence, antigen sample, target antibody sample, and control antibody sample (optional) for the services. Please submit the samples according to the requirements suggested below.
- Antigen sequence: Please submit the sequence of your antigen via our Secure Online Messaging System, or send the sequence along with the epitope mapping quotation form by email.
- Antigen samples: Please mail about 10 ?g of antigen samples (dissolved in PBS, pH 8.0-8.5, shipped at -20℃) to detect the binding activity between antigen and antibody samples.
- Antibody samples: Please mail 100 ?g of samples. (powder shipped at 2-8℃, or dissolved in PBS, pH 8.0-8.5, shipped at -20℃)
The final report includes details of work performed and data analysis on epitope alignment.
Additional Services for Epitope Optimization:
GenScript's rapid high-throughput parallel peptide library platform can provide following services to optimize your epitope:
Truncation library: Determine the minimum length required for epitope activity
Alanine scanning: Identify specific residues responsible for the epitope's function
Substitutional analysis: Functional characterization of epitopes
Moreover, our powerful peptide library design tools can facilitate your epitope optimization.
GenScript offers our customers a one-stop solution for all outsourcing needs, providing comprehensive upstream and downstream services of epitope mapping service.
Quotation and Ordering
To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form to: Antibody Drug Department, GenScript USA Inc., 860 Centennial Ave., Piscataway, NJ08854, US.
For questions, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you.