THE™ HA Tag Antibody (Mouse)
HA tag antibody (Mouse) is part of the THE™ series of antibodies, the best quality in the industry. THE™ HA tag antibody is a highly sensitive and affinity monoclonal antibody applicable to HA-tagged fusion protein detection. THE™ HA tag antibody can detect HA tags in internal, C-terminal, or N-terminal recombinant proteins. It is derived from HA molecule corresponding to amino acids 98-106.
- Superior Specification: No non-specific binding
- Superior Sensitivity: More sensitive than the products from competitors
- Improved Reactivity: It can confirm C-terminal, internal, and N-terminal HA tagged-fusion proteins.
- Wide Applications: ELISA, western blotting, immunoprecipitation,immunofluoenrescence, etc.
- Long-term Stability: Lyophilized form is stable for at least two years.
- Ultra Convenience: Labeled formats with HRP, Biotin, or FITC have been launched.
1. Western Blot Analysis using THE™ HA Tag Antibody (A01244)
|Sensitivity comparison of HA Tag Antibody from GenScript (A01244, 1 μg/ml)and Abcam (Clone 12CA5,1 μg/ml) using recombinant proteins with HA tag at N-terminal (A), C-terminal (B) and internal (C) positions. |
2. Immunofluoenrescent Detection with THE™ HA Tag Antibody (A01244)
| ||Immunofluoeresent analysis of THE™ HA Tag Antibody (A01244, 1 μg/ml) using 239 cells transfected with C-terminal HA-tagged protein |