Protein A ELISA Kit
Protein A affinity chromatography is widely used for antibody purification. However, the leakage of Protein A, though covalently conjugated to chromatography supports, posts a big problem for antibody based pharmaceutical industry. Moreover, it also probably causes false results in immunological assays if antibody product is contaminated with Protein A.
GenScript Protein A ELISA Kit is developed for accurate quantification of the leakage of native Protein A, recombinant Protein A variants and MabSelect SuRe™ in the presence or absence of IgG antibodies. The kit offers users in the pharmaceutical industry a sensitive assay to measure mini amounts of Protein A in therapeutic antibody products. It also facilitates Protein A resin manufacturers in monitoring leaching characteristics of the resins under specific conditions.
- Accurate detection of 20 pg/ml Protein A and 50 pg/ml MabSelect SuRe™ in antibody preps.
- Broad-range recognition of native Protein A, recombinant Protein A variants and MabSelect SuRe™
- Low level deviation - Intra-assay <5%, Inter-assay <10%
- High accuracy/recovery within 85 -115%
- Ready-to-use ELISA plate with fast & simple samples preparation
- Time-saving protocol - complete assay in less than 2 hours
- Exceptional lot-to-lot consistency ensured by high-quality monoclonal antibodies
- Wide applications for the quantification of Protein A contaminant and leaching
Typical Assay Data
Figure 1. Standard curve generated using GenScript Protein A ELISA Kit (L00430).
Precision is defined as the percent coefficient of variation (%CV). The data above shows CV value of both intra and inter-assay for 3 control samples in low, mid and high concentration range.
Intra-assay Precision CV<5% and Inter-assay Precision CV<10%
The assay was performed by spiking the Protein A standards provided in this kit into the IgG samples. The recovery rates are within 85% to 115%.