Recombinant stable cell lines are one of the most commonly used tools in research and drug discovery. Making a cell line that is ready for use in experiments is often time consuming and labor intensive and you may have encountered the following situations:
- Repetition of plasmid preparation, low transfection efficiency, tedious clone picking
- Unable to transfer your gene of interest into certain cell lines
- Worried about missing "cell growth phase"
- Limited by gene size (up to 2kb) in cloning and gene transfer
- Delivery or no fee
- Mycoplasma-free, as tested by PCR
- Any genes and any host cell lines, customized to your project’s needs
- Guaranteed expression of your genes validated by specific screening methods designated for your protein of interest
CellPower™: Guaranteed Stable Pool or Single Cell-derived Clones
Our service provides a recombinant stable pool or single clone generated from lentiviral transduction, yielding high transfection efficiency. Our experience and expertise with the lentiviral transfection platform ensures we can successfully generate a recombinant stable cell pool or clone with any gene in any host cell.
|Service Steps ||Service Features
||Additional Validation Services
Subcloning of gene of interest
- Starting at $2490 for stable pool
- Starting at $4990 for single cell-derived clones
Membrane receptors: FACS, ELISA & Western Blot
GPCRs: Ca2+, cAMP, IP-1, radiometric binding assays
Lentivirus packaging and production
Ion Channels: electrophysiology,
Transporters: radiometric assay
Transduction & Single or poly clone selection
- 8-10 weeks for stable pool
- 12-16 weeks for single cell-derived clones
Proteases, kinases, and other enzyme:
substrate conversion assay
Q-PCR validated single(poly)-clone
Nuclear receptors: reporter gene assays
Deliverables: 2 vials of cells,
Cytokines: proliferation or other relevant assays
- Knockdown GOI expression
- Over-expression of IL7-R and positive control
Conventional method for gene transfer
Besides lentivirus-based gene transfer, GenScript also provides non-viral gene transfer platform, which enables you:
- Transfer any gene in any form (oligonucleotides, RNA, or DNA) into common cell lines
- Conduct both transient expression and stable expression
- Obtain desired cell lines at the most affordable price
Redirect to Conventional Gene Transfer
Quotation and Ordering:
To request a quotation, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form, and send it to us by email or fax.
To order, please download and complete the Quotation/Order Form and send it to us by email or fax with a formal PO (Purchase Order) or credit card information. You can also submit PO/credit card information by phone or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
If submitting samples, please mail them together with a hard copy of the completed Quotation/Order Form to: Bioassay Department, GenScript USA Inc., 860 Centennial Avenue., Piscataway, NJ08854, US.
For questions, or to inquire about the status of your order contact us by email, phone, fax or via our Secure Online Messaging System.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.