ToxinSensorTM Gel Clot Endotoxin Assay Kit
DescriptionToxinSensorTM Gel Clot Endotoxin Assay Kit is intended as an In Vitro end-product endotoxin test for human and animal parenteral drugs, biological products, and medical devices. The Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) test is a qualitative test for Gram-negative bacterial endotoxin. Limulus Amebocyte Lysate as supplied is to be reconstituted with LAL Reagent Water and then mixed in equal parts with the solution being tested. After incubation, and in the presence of endotoxin, gelation occurs; in the absence of endotoxin, gelation does not occur.
The procedures described herein conform with those described in the FDA Guideline. Similar performance requirements for gel clot assays have been published and are updated regularly in the United States Pharmacopeia.
Note: For specimen preparation, the specimen should be certified free of Beta Glucans contaminant which may come from yeast and cellulosic materials, such as blood products.
- Good reproducibility
- Competitive price
- Ready-to-use reagents and materials, such as tips, Endotoxin-free tubes, etc
- Moshiri A., et al. Role of Tissue-Engineered Artificial Tendon in Healing of a Large Achilles Tendon Defect Model in Rabbits. J Am Coll Surg. 2013 Jun 29. pii: S1072-7515(13)00312-8.
- Moshiri A., et al. Effectiveness of hybridized nano- and microstructure biodegradable, biocompatible, collagen-based, three-dimensional bioimplants in repair of a large tendon-defect model in rabbits. J Tissue Eng Regen Med. 2013 May 2. doi: 10.1002/term.1740.
- Chellan B., et al. LIGHT/TNFSR14 Can Regulate Hepatic Lipase Expression by Hepatocytes Independent of T Cells and Kupffer Cells. PLoS One. 2013;8(1):e54719.
- MK Park, et al. Acanthamoeba Protease Activity Promotes Allergic Airway Inflammation via Protease-Activated Receptor 2. PLoS One. 2014Mar.;9(3):e92726
- Lozano-Fernandez T, et al. Potential impact of metal oxide nanoparticles on the immune system: The role of integrins, L-selectin and the chemokine receptor CXCR4. Nanomedicine. 2014Mar.;
- Westman J, et al. Treatment with p33 Curtails Morbidity and Mortality in a Histone-Induced Murine Shock Model. J Innate Immun. 2014June;
- A Oryan, et al. Role of Embedded Pure Xenogenous Bovine Platelet Gel on Experimental Tendon Healing, Modelling and Remodelling. BioDrugs. 2014Sep.;
- Wang Z, et al. In vitro investigation of a tissue-engineered cell-tendon complex mimicking the transitional architecture at the ligament-bone interface. J Biomater Appl. 2014Qct.;