Custom Peptide Services Overview
| || |
GenScript provides a full spectrum of high-quality custom peptide services ranging from peptide synthesis (research and cGMP grade), to peptide modifications, to high-throughput peptide library and peptide array synthesis. With our state-of-the-art equipment and experienced chemists, we have delivered over 150,000 custom peptides and are fully capable of meeting the ever-increasing peptide needs in biological and drug discovery research. As a result of our proprietary FlexPeptide™ platform and extensive experience, GenScript's success rate for difficult peptide synthesis is 95%, which is well above the industry standard of 75%. Our proficiency in the synthesis of long peptides (up to 200 AA), highly hydrophobic peptides, cyclic peptides, and other difficult peptides is demonstrated by the 1300+ peer-reviewed publications citing our services.
Committed to Quality Peptide Synthesis
Our Total Quality Management (TQM) platform ensures the delivery of high-quality peptides for every project. All custom peptides are manufactured under strict quality control processes.
- ISO 9001:2008 certifiedwhat's this?.
- MS, HPLC, and quality control (QC) analyses performed for all custom peptides.
- Independent quality assurance (QA) procedures follow MS, HPLC, and QC analyses to double guarantee the highest quality possible for every delivered peptide.
- PhD level technical account managers guide your project through every step of the process, constantly keeping you informed of the latest progress.
Advantages of Peptide Services
1. High success rate: Our peptide synthesis success rate is 95%, far higher than the industry average of 75%.
2. Expansive Synthesis Technology Platform: Our FlexPeptide™ platform includes solid phase and liquid phase syntheses, as well as microwave and ligation technologies, which allow us to complete the synthesis of the most complex peptides.
3. Secure instant online quotations and ordering: Get a quote in seconds by simply entering your sequence, and desired quantity and purity.
4. High-throughput capacity: Synthesis capacity of over 6000 peptides/month, suitable for rapid delivery of large order volumes and high-throughput libraries.
5. Extensive experience: Since 2004, our technical expertise has allowed us to provide peptides to thousands of scientists who have published their research in 1300+ peer-reviewed publications.
6. Complimentary aliquoting and protective packaging: Free aliquoting (up to 5 aliquots) upon request. ArgonShield™ oxidation and deliquescence protectant is applied to every peptide.
Publications and Case Studies
The depth of our peptide synthesis capabilities are best demonstrated by our case studies and by our customers' publications that cite our services. Click below to view our case studies or to view recent publications.
"I have been using the peptides from your company since 2004. The high quality standard and competitive price of your company will keep us hooked, hopefully for the years to come."
— Dr. Miguel Morales, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain
Quotations and Ordering
Order can be placed with either a PO (Purchase Order) or credit card. Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours, Monday through Friday to assist you.
We accept POs and major credit cards (). A 7% New Jersey sales tax will be applied to orders shipped to New Jersey. Your credit card will be billed under "GenScript USA Inc." Click here to download our credit reference form. For international orders, we must apply the full charge at the time the order is placed. In the unlikely event that any given order cannot be filled, our guarantee will take the form of a full refund.