Process Development Services
With team of experienced scientists and proprietary development platform, GenScript provides custom services for optimizing growth and production media for target cell lines, defining feeding strategies, studying cell line stability, and increasing production. We also offer a thorough analysis of growth rate, subcultivation ratios, cell mass, and other parameters. Upon request, we can perform additional specific process optimization studies or employ our scaled-down models to predict cell performance.
GenScript can optimize protein purification and process development. For down-stream process, protein purification is typically conducted through affinity column, but we also offer other chromatographic methods including gel filtration, ion exchange, and hydrophobic interactions. The purification tags are removed via a specific protease if desired, and the protein is further purified by gel filtration.
Stable cell line development
GenScript is proud of offering its years of demonstrative and professional custom services in creation and selection of stable clones for protein production.
- Proprietary OptimumGene™ codon optimization technology significantly increased expression level in any system.
- Reliable DHFR system, used for many commercial products.
- Professional high-throughput screening platform.
- Strict protein expression stability and growth stability evaluation.
Upstream process development
Professional technology and strict process control ensures that effectively enhance the protein expression capacity of cell lines.
- Cell culture condition improvement
- Feeding strategies optimization
- Scale-up to bioreactor
- Product quality control and optimization
Downstream process development
Combinations of various optimized methods and condition can ensure that the customers receive the maximum amount of target protein with the maximum purity.
- Purification process development
- Protein modification process development
- Analytical assay development
Quotations and Ordering
- To request a quotation, please contact us via our toll-free phone, email, fax, or our secure online messaging system.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.