The CRISPR Handbook – Enabling Genome Editing and Transforming Life Science Research is GenScript's comprehensive guide to the CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing revolution. This new resource includes:
- An introductory history of genome editing.
- The current applications for CRISPR/Cas9 in genome editing.
- An updated overview of expanded CRISPR research applications, including immunoprecipitation, epigenetic modification, live imaging, and therapeutics.
- New CRISPR/Cas9 workflows and case studies to help you start using this technology in your research.
Sign up to receive updates on new CRISPR services and products
CRISPR Services from GenScript
|gRNA sequence database
Validated gRNA sequences for efficient, specific targeting of WT SpCas9 or SAM
|gRNA design tool |
Developed by Feng Zhang at the Broad Institute, design gRNAs on-demand for any DNA sequence
|SAM gRNA constructs
Validated constructs for transcriptional activation
|CRISPR gRNA constructs for genome editing |
All-in-one or dual SpCas9, Nickase and SaCas9 constructs for single guide RNA expression
|Human SAM libraries |
For human genome-wide transcriptional activation,
|GeCKO gRNA libraries
For genome wide loss- of-function screening in all-in-one or dual formats, now in stock from $4,999
|Microbial gene editing
Efficient KO and KI gene editing in E.coli,
|CRISPR-edited mammalian cell lines
Fully-validated KO cell lines and cell pools using CRISPR technology
CRISPR Technical Resources
- CRISPR Webinars
- CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing Technology Overview
- CRISPR Peer-Reviewed Publication References
- Case studies of KO and KI cell lines generated through CRISPR/Cas9 genome editing
Legal Statement of GenCRISPR® Services and Products (Updated on July 28, 2015):
- GenCRISPR® services and products are covered under US 8,697,359, US 8,771,945, US 8,795,965, US 8,865,406, US 8,871,445, US 8,889,356, US 8,889,418, US 8,895,308, US 8,906,616 and foreign equivalents and licensed from Broad Institute, Inc. Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- The products and the reagents generated from these services shall be used as tools for research purposes, and shall exclude (a) any human or clinical use, including, without limitation, any administration into humans or any diagnostic or prognostic use, (b) any human germline modification, including modifying the DNA of human embryos or human reproductive cells, (c) any in vivo veterinary or livestock use, or (d) the manufacture, distribution, importation, exportation, transportation, sale, offer for sale, marketing, promotion or other exploitation or use of, or as, a testing service, therapeutic or diagnostic for humans or animals.
- The purchase of the GenCRISPR® Services and Products coveys to the purchaser the limited, non-transferable right to use the products purchased and the reagents generated from GenCRISPR® services and any related material solely for Research Purposes only, not for any Commercial Purposes.
Have questions? GenScript's Ph.D.-level service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday, to assist you.