GenScript has been providing reliable custom peptides synthesis services for 10,000+ scientists worldwide for 16 years. With our proprietary microwave-assisted PepPower™ peptide synthesis platform, GenScript is now able to offer high-quality peptides with 100% guaranteed quantity at industry-leading speed, as fast as 5 days, to help expedite your research. Also for a limited time we are offering a purity upgrade from lower to higher at no extra charge to help you obtain better results while saving you money.
Peptide Synthesis Service at GenScript
Guaranteed Quantity without extra cost!
- 100% guaranteed max quantity for each peptide
- Save funding, no risk of re-order
Higher purity peptides delivery New upgrade
Upgrade to higher purity, at less cost now Time-limited!
- The 1st vendor offering upgraded purity peptides
- Accelerate research with better results!
As fast as 5 days – Industry leading speed!
Enjoy fast peptide at regular price now Free upgrade now!
- Never miss a deadline again
- Fastest peptide synthesis speed in the industry
Batch-to-batch reproducibility for consistent results
|Custom Peptide Synthesis***
(Cat no. SC1208)
|Fast Peptide Synthesis***
(Cat no. SC1848)
|Rush Peptide Synthesis***
(Cat no. SC1845)
|Starting delivery time*
|10 days||7-8 days 6 days||5 days|
|Sequence length||Up to 200 AA||Up to 20 AA 25 AA||Up to 20 AA 25 AA|
|Purity Free Upgrade!||Crude to >98%,
Higher purity, less cost!
|> 70% to > 98%,
Higher purity, less cost!
|Guaranteed Quantity**||mg to kg||Up to 100 mg|
List of modifications for custom peptide synthesis service
|30 + modifications
List of modifications for fast and rush services
* Indicated delivery times are for standard sequences only. Difficult sequences or sequences with multiple modifications may require additional time.
**Guaranteed quantity is valid for Regular and Express Peptide Synthesis Services on orders with less than 20mg in quantity.
*** Regular Peptide Synthesis refers to custom peptide synthesis, and Express Peptide Synthesis Service includes Fast and Rush Peptide Synthesis Services.
PepPower™ Peptide Synthesis Technology
GenScript's proprietary PepPower peptide synthesis technology platform integrates automated peptide synthesizers, state-of-the-art microwave technology, and ligation technics. PepPower platform allows us to flexibly choose in between Liquid Phase Peptide Synthesis (LPPS) or Large-Scale Solid Phase Peptide Synthesis (SPPS) base on your requests. With the assistance of microwave technology, we are capable of increasing chemical coupling efficiency and reducing synthesis time by 75% on average. In addition, our proprietary ligation technology allows for the synthesis of peptides up to 200 amino acids with high efficiency and accuracy. With PepPower platform, we are able to synthesize reliable peptides faster and help you obtain consistent results sooner.
- Epitope mapping
- Monoclonal and polyclonal antibody production
- Identification/synthesis of posttranslational modifications
- Enzyme specificity and enzymatic mechanisms
- Biological effects of defined peptides
- Blocking and competition assays of proteases
- Non-quantitative enzyme-substrate studies
- Structure, dynamics, and folding of peptides and proteins via NMR
- New techniques for separation by chromatography/electrophoresis
- Antibody-antigen interactions
- Immunization and quantitative receptor-ligand interactions
- ELISA standards for measuring titers of antibodies
- Non-quantitative peptide blocking studies
Your peptides will arrive as lyophilized powder aliquoted into # of vials requested, along with the following features:
- HPLC and MS Reports for Each Peptide
- ArgonShield™ Packaging
- Flexible Aliquoting Options
- Certificate of Analysis
Our ISO 9001:2008 certified, Total Quality Management (TQM) platform ensures that each custom peptide is triple checked via both electrospray ionization mass spectrometry (ESI-MS) and reversed-phase high performance liquid chromatography (RP-HPLC) analyses at each stage of the purification process for maximum peptide fidelity.
We package all peptides in sealed, argon gas-filled vials to prevent any oxidation and deliquescence during delivery.
We provide aliquoting services (free for the first 5 vials and as little as 0.2 mg/vial ) for all peptide orders, which help prevent unnecessary freeze-thaw cycles, water absorption and loss of reagent from self allocating.
The appearance, quantity, molecular weight, and purity of each peptide will be analyzed and included in the certificate of analysis report. All reports can be downloaded by visiting My Account page.
Select our AccuPep+ QC services that can help you assess peptide sample consistency and obtain reproducible results.
Performing experiments with hydrophobic peptides can be extremely frustrating if you are unsure of how to properly dissolve your peptide. In addition, determining the optimal conditions for dissolution can consume up to 5 mg of your peptide stock. Our solubility testing service will help you conserve time, money, and peptide stock, by providing the optimal peptide dissolution condition that suits your assay requirements.
More about Solubility Testing for Peptides
Our peptide synthesis experts perform a systematic dissolution of your peptide in various buffers at varying pH to determine the conditions under which the highest concentration of dissolved peptide can be obtained.
- Your peptide sequence's characteristics are evaluated, and a customized solubility testing approach is designed.
- Your peptide is dissolved systematically in lab solvents that are most likely to yield the highest gross peptide concentration.
- You will received a customized solubility test report containing the concentration of your peptide in each of the tested solvents.
- You can view your solubility test results any time by logging into your Account page.
Trifluoroacetic acid (TFA) is a strong acid commonly used to cleave synthesized peptides from solid-phase resins and improve HPLC performance during peptide purification. Most custom peptides are delivered as lyophilized TFA salts, containing as much as 10-45% TFA. Residual TFA in peptide samples can cause cytotoxicity in cell culture assays, therefore TFA removal service is recommended for peptides that will be used in cellular assays. We provide both standard and guaranteed (TFA < 1%) TFA removal service to meet your specific research needs.
More about TFA Removal for Peptides
TFA Removal Service removes the residual TFA and replaces it with your choice of acetate or hydrochloride, both of which are more amenable for cell-based assays. Additional QC reports are provided for peptides for which this service is performed.
- Peptide having desired purity and quantity, and having < 1% TFA (exchange by HCl, formate or acetate)
- TFA content test report
The delivery time is typically 2 weeks in addition to peptide synthesis time depending on peptide sequence.
Custom peptides are delivered as a gross peptide consisting of a mixture of the target peptide, peptidic impurities, counter ions, and water. Request peptide content analysis to determine the precise amount of target peptide in the gross peptide preparation and increase your experimental accuracy.
More about Peptide Content Analysis
Peptide content analysis involves quantification of the elemental nitrogen in the gross peptide preparation, which is used to calculate the amount of target peptide in the preparation via molar ratios.
Depending on the hygroscopic nature of peptides, peptide samples contain varying amount of water even after lyophilization. Water percentage contributes to gross peptide weight and may vary from batch to batch. Request this test to ensure precise dilution of your peptide samples and limit batch to batch variability for the same peptide.
More about Moisture Content Analysis
For the moisture content analysis, the water content is determined by the Karl Fischer Titration method.
Endotoxins (lipopolysaccharides), the major components of gram-negative bacteria cell wall, can be introduced into peptide samples during peptide synthesis. Even at low concentrations, endotoxins can decrease cell viability and induce immune response in cellular assays. Request this analysis when using peptides in cells that could be sensitive to endotoxins or prone to immune response.
More about Endotoxin Analysis
The endotoxin analysis utilizes the reproducible clotting of Tachypleusamebocyte lysate or Limulus amebocyte lysate in the presence of endotoxins allow for endotoxin detection as low as 0.001 EU/mL.
Request amino acid analysis to determine the amino acid composition in the peptide or determine the precise amount of the net peptide to ensure experimental accuracy and reproducibility.
More about Amino Acid Analysis
For this analysis, peptide is hydrolyzed under acid conditions into free, individual amino acid residues. Following derivation, reversed-phase liquid chromatography is used to separate the amino acid derivatives, followed by UV-detection and quantification.
Peptides preparations consist of not only the target peptide, but also other impurities, including peptidic impurities, counter-ion, and water. Request this test to characterize the impurities in your peptide sample to ensure experimental consistency.
For peptides containing fluorescence adsorptions groups (e.g. FITC, AMC, FAM, DABCYL, TMR, etc.), HPLC-UV-fluorescence detection will provide more sensitive and specific signals to help accurately assess the purity and concentration of your peptides.
Acids (e.g. TFA) used during peptide synthesis can form salts with amino groups on side chains or the amino terminus of your peptide, leading to acidity. Low pH can interfere with assay results. Request this test to ensure that your peptide preparation has your desired pH value.
More about pH Test
For pH test, peptide is dissolved in water (additional solvents may be added in case of hydrophobic custom peptides) and a pH meter is used to determine the pH value of the peptide.
- Peptide Handbook: A guide to peptide design and applications
- Peptide Application Notes New: Gain insight of our PepPower™ technology in cutting-edge research
- Peptide Storage & Handling Guide: A guide for peptide storage, handling and preparation
- Peptide Solubility Guide: A guide for identifying the best solvent for your peptide
- Peptide Purity Guide: A guide to help you choose the right peptide purity for your peptide-based applications
- Peptide Webinars: Free webinars to learn more about peptide design and applications
- Peptide News: Learn about the latest news in peptide research
Representative Case Studies:
- Fast delivery: Express peptides
- Long peptides
- Difficult peptides: Hydrophobic peptides, etc.
- Modified peptides: Multi-phosphorylated peptides, Multi-disulfide bridge peptides, etc.
- Other challenging peptides
- Peptide Chemical Formula and Molecular Weight Calculator: To calculate chemical formulas and molecular weights
- Peptide Property Calculator: To calculate the physiochemical properties of your peptide
- Peptide Antigen Design Guidelines: A guide for designing the optimum peptide antigen with the right antigenicity
- Peptide Library Design Tool: Free online tool for designing overlapping peptide library
Performance You Can Trust- Proven Track Record of Success
Since 2002, GenScript's Peptide Synthesis Services have helped thousands of scientists publish their research in high impact peer-reviewed journals like Science, Nature, Cell, and PNAS.
- - 1400+ peer-reviewed publications
- - 10,000+ scientists
- - 150,000+ peptides
GenScript peptide synthesis gives us amazingly fast turnaround time and very competitive prices. Their peptide quality has been excellent. Our experience with them has been so positive that we have essentially shut down our internal peptide synthesis efforts and now use them for all of our custom peptides.Robert Bao, Principal Investigator, PACT Pharma Inc., USA
"I have ordered thousands of peptides with different length at GenScript, including modified forms. Both high quality and competitive price of each make GenScript our first choice."Dr. Guo Luo, Postdoctoral Research Fellow, Stanford University School of Medicine, USA
"I have been using the peptides from your company since 2004. The high quality standard and competitive price of your company will keep us hooked, hopefully for the years to come."Dr. Miguel Morales, Universidad de Barcelona, Spain
"Although I order infrequently I do appreciate the customer service, approx 2-week turnaround time, and rapid delivery to my location. Price is average or slightly lower than average. I have had opportunities to order from other companies at discounts but do not due to concerns about quality. I can depend on GenScript quality."Dr. Steven Applequist, Karolinska University Hospital, Sweden
Quotations and Ordering
- For batch order, please download and complete Peptide Batch Order Form and email it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We accept POs and major credit cards (). A 7% New Jersey sales tax will be applied to orders shipped to New Jersey. Your credit card will be billed under "GenScript" Click here to download our credit reference form.
- For international orders, we must apply the full charge at the time the order is placed. In the unlikely event that any given order cannot be filled, our guarantee will take the form of a full refund.