Terms and Conditions
- Promotion includes up to 2 mg of purified mAb from 1 hybridoma clone of customer’s choosing
- Full-service orders must include all services spanning from mouse immunization through to hybridoma delivery and/or cryopreservation
- Promotion is valid for an order minimum of $5000 worth of custom mouse mAb services per project
- Promotion valid from March 1st 2019 to June 30th, 2019
Fully Custom Monoclonal Antibody Generation Services
Our technical account managers, all with PhDs, will help you custom design the optimal protocol to meet your specific requirements. With GenScript's fully custom monoclonal antibody generation services, you are in control of every stage, deciding how to respond to results mid-project. You can evaluate and modify your approach, restart an entire phase, or terminate the project if you are not completely satisfied. Don't risk commitment of time and money to a rigid protocol when our fully custom monoclonal antibody generation service offers the ultimate flexibility. Partnering with GenScript's years of expertise can help you find success in your custom antibody development.
|Approximate Time (weeks)|
Cell Fusion and Screening
Subcloning, Screening, and Expansion
Overwhelmed by options? Using our Semi-custom Monoclonal Antibody Production Services, you can go from antigen sequence to antibody production with as little as 3 easy decisions. Searching for our monoclonal antibodies guaranteed to work in your system? Look no further than our MonoExpress Premium Service. GenScript also offers industry leading comprehensive guaranteed packages for monoclonal antibody development including:
- MonoRab™ Rabbit Monoclonal Antibody Generation Services as a better option for mouse mAb services.
- Anti-idiotype Antibodies that make PK or PD testing of therapeutic antibody drugs easy as they only detect the CDR of the target antibody.
- Monoclonal Antibody Scale-up for large quantities. Providing 15-50 mg/L monoclonal antibodies in 5-7 weeks.
- Professional Large-scale Production for gram quantities of antibodies.
Download our service selection guide to help decide which package best fits your needs.
If you would like to provide your own antigen, please fill out the Antigen Submission Form and mail it together with your antigen to:
Antibody Services, GenScript, USA
860 Centennial Ave.,
Piscataway, NJ 08854, US.
Unsure which service line is appropriate for your application? Try our Antibody Service Selection Tool.
Quotation and Ordering
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday to assist you.