"GenScript is the company that I have entrusted my project with. The delivery of your gene synthesis is on time and the OptimumGene™ technology on your Gene-on-Demand® gene synthesis platform has increased my gene expression dramatically. I am very happy with my results and GenScript is always my first choice for gene services."
― Bin He, Bristol-Myers Squibb, USA
"I think GenScript provides absolutely excellent products in a timely fashion. I have primarily used GenScript to order codon optimized artificial genes. Ordering artificial genes on their website or via Email makes this especially facile because I can simply inquire about a gene, get a quote and then get a PO number. The whole process is fast and the turnaround time for obtaining the finished product is usually less than a month. I also think their technical support are wonderful people, they have been most helpful in facilitating the process. I am so impressed with them that I have recommended them to several of my colleagues."
― Dr. Maria Schumacher, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, USA
"We repeatedly ordered synthetic genes from GenScript. In any case, the synthesis was exceptionally fast (usually within 7-10 business days), convenient, reliable and cost-effective. Customer service was exceptionally friendly and even approachable over Christmas vacation. For that reason, we can only recommend this service to any customer – wherever they may be located."
― Dr. Tilmann Buerckstuemmer, Austrian Academy of Sciences, Austria
"I am glad that I have chosen gene synthesis over traditional cloning, it has saved me a lot of time. I would like to continue using your service in the future."
― Dr. Bin Shuai, Wichita State University, USA
Partial list of publications cited the use of our gene synthesis service
- Samantha Perspicace, David Banner, Jörg Benz, Francis Müller, Daniel Schlatter, and Walter Huber. Fragment-Based Screening Using Surface Plasmon Resonance Technology. J Biomol Screen. Apr 2009; 14(4): 337 - 349
- James P. Davis, Noha H. Youssef, and Mostafa S. Elshahed. Assessment of the diversity, abundance, and ecological distribution of candidate division SR1 reveals a high phylogenetic, but a limited morphotypic diversity. Appl. Envir. Microbiol. Apr 2009
- Feng Rao, Yaning Qi, Hui Shan Chong, Masayo Kotaka, Bin Li, Jinming Li, Julien Lescar, Kai Tang, and Zhao-Xun Liang. The Functional Role of a Conserved Loop in EAL Domain-Based C-di-GMP Specific Phosphodiesterase. J. Bacteriol. Apr 2009
- Shang L. Lian, Songqing Li, Grant X. Abadal, Brad A. Pauley, Marvin J. Fritzler, and Edward K.L. Chan. The C-terminal half of human Ago2 binds to multiple GW-rich regions of GW182 and requires GW182 to mediate silencing. RNA. May 2009; 15(5): 804 - 813
- Masayo Kotaka, Rong Kong, Insaf Qureshi, Qin Shi Ho, Huihua Sun, Chong Wai Liew, Lan Pei Goh, Peter Cheung, Yuguang Mu, Julien Lescar, and Zhao-Xun Liang. Structure and catalytic mechanism of the thioesterase CalE7 in enediyne biosynthesis. J. Biol. Chem. Apr 2009
- Hui-Ting Ho, Hong-Liang Qiang, Fang He, Tao Meng, Milene Szyporta, Nayana Prabhu, Mookkan Prabakaran, Kwai-Peng Chan, and Jimmy Kwang. Rapid Detection of H5N1 Subtype Influenza Viruses by Antigen-Capture Enzyme-Linked Immunosorbent Assay Using H5 and N1 specific Monoclonal Antibodies. Clin. Vaccine Immunol. Mar 2009
- Henriette M. Kurth and Kazufumi Mochizuki. 2'-O-methylation stabilizes Piwi-associated small RNAs and ensures DNA elimination in Tetrahymena. RNA. Apr 2009; 15(4): 675 - 685
See more publications following this link...