Your can enter the following as search terms:
- Entrez Gene ID (e.g. 7157)
- gene symbol (e.g. TP53)
- gene name (e.g. tumor protein p53)
- gene synonyms (e.g. FLJ92943)
- Ensembl ID (e.g. ENSG0000141510)
- Accession No. (e.g. NM_000546)
- Species can be input after the keyword, using format "keyword [species:$species]" where $species can be name of species (like human or rat) or taxon id (like 9606).
Get more search, click here.
Mus musculus (house mouse) folate transformations I (provided by BIOCYC)
The longest variant of each gene is displayed. Click the see gene variants link to see all gene variants.
|Gene Symbol||Full Name|
|Mthfsd||methenyltetrahydrofolate synthetase domain containing|
|Shmt1||serine hydroxymethyltransferase 1 (soluble)|
|Mthfd2||methylenetetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase (NAD+ dependent), methenyltetrahydrofolate cyclohydrolase|
|Mthfs||5, 10-methenyltetrahydrofolate synthetase|
|Mthfd1||methylenetetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase (NADP+ dependent), methenyltetrahydrofolate cyclohydrolase, formyltetrahydrofolate synthase|
|Mthfd1l||methylenetetrahydrofolate dehydrogenase (NADP+ dependent) 1-like|