Your can enter the following as search terms:
- Entrez Gene ID (e.g. 7157)
- gene symbol (e.g. TP53)
- gene name (e.g. tumor protein p53)
- gene synonyms (e.g. FLJ92943)
- Ensembl ID (e.g. ENSG0000141510)
- Accession No. (e.g. NM_000546)
- Species can be input after the keyword, using format "keyword [species:$species]" where $species can be name of species (like human or rat) or taxon id (like 9606).
Get more search, click here.
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours a day, Monday through Friday; please contact us anytime for assistance.