How to get rebate
Redeem your EzCoupon points is easy. Simply follow these steps:
Get rewarded for citing GenScript in your publication and sharing it on social media!
- One USD100 coupon per citation!
- 1,000 points per share!
Rebate - Terms and conditions
- Only end users are eligible for the EzCoupon Program.
- Non-U.S. currency will be converted to U.S. dollars by GenScript based on real-time exchange rates.
- GenScript reserves the right to modify or cancel the program at any time.
- GenScript coupons are solely used for GenScript orders; no cash back, checks or gift card conversions are allowed.
- Each order can apply only one GenScript coupon. Ezpoints and Ezcoupons cannot be combined with any price agreement of the organizations.
- The minimum redeemable EzCoupon point is 1,000.
- If the order is canceled, the applied coupon(s) will not be valid for future use.
- EzCoupon points received through placing an order will not expire as long as one more purchase is completed (i.e. ordered and paid) within 12 months after the EzCoupon points issue date. If no purchase is completed within 12 months, earned points will expire. Points earned through an order will be added to your account after payment is received.
- EzCoupon points earned through any activity, other than placing an order, will be valid for 12 months from the EzCoupon points issue date. EzCoupon points accumulated from different activities will be redeemed according to their issue date priority.
- GenScript coupons can also be generated automatically through different campaigns. The validity of each coupon depends on the criteria of each campaign.
- All coupons, regardless of how they were generated, can be transferred to another account or group. However, the transaction cannot be reversed once the transfer is completed.