How to get rebate
Redeem your EzCoupon™ points is easy. Simply follow these steps:
- One USD100 coupon per citation!
- 1,000 points per share!
Rebate - Terms and conditions
- Only end users are eligible for the EzCoupon™ Program.
- Non-U.S. currency will be converted to U.S. dollars by GenScript based on real-time exchange rates.
- GenScript reserves the right to modify or cancel the program at any time.
- GenScript coupons are solely used for GenScript orders; no cash back, checks or gift card conversions are allowed. Each order can apply only one GenScript coupon.
- The minimum redeemable EzCoupon™ point is 1,000.
- GenScript coupons cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, coupon or discount.
- Each coupon can be redeemed only once and is valid for 12 months from the date it was issued.
- If the order is canceled, the applied coupon(s) will not be valid for future use.
- EzCoupon™ points received through placing an order will not expire as long as one more purchase is completed (i.e. ordered and paid) within 12 months after the EzCoupon™ points issue date. If no purchase is completed within 12 months, earned points will expire. Points earned through an order will be added to your account after payment is received.
- EzCoupon™ points earned through any activity, other than placing an order, will be valid for 12 months from the EzCoupon™ points issue date. EzCoupon™ points accumulated from different activities will be redeemed according to their issue date priority.
- GenScript coupons can also be generated automatically through different campaigns. The validity of each coupon depends on the criteria of each campaign.
- All coupons, regardless of how they were generated, can be transferred to another account or group. However, the transaction cannot be reversed once the transfer is completed.