Industrial Grade Plasmid DNA Preparation
Are uncontrolled or unexplained failures in your plasmid prep causing reproducibility issues and delays in your experiments? GenScript's Industrial Grade Plasmid DNA can help your experiments achieve highly efficient cell transfection, helping to improve experimental outcomes in research areas such as protein expression, antibody production, and other research projects.
Get your plasmid prepared
right from the start
100% full insert sequence
with highly homogenous
(90% supercoiled) plasmids*
Don't miss your deadline
Deliver in as short as
3 business days
Establishing higher industrial standards for transfection-ready plasmids
- 100% Sequence Accuracy: Full insert sequencing for each plasmid with no additional fee
- Stringent quality control: Endotoxin ≤0.01 EU/μg, and bio-burden test on every single plasmid
- Flexible quantity: Microgram- to gram- scale production
- Track record of reliability: Delivered 800,000+ clones in 15+ years
- Delivered in as short as 3 business days
- PHD level customer support
Industrial Grade Plasmid Preparation
|QC Items||Analytical Method||Specification|
|Appearance||Visual inspection||Clear, no visible particles|
|A260/280||Nanodrop UV absorption||1.8-2.0|
|Concentration||UV absorption||Default 1 mg/ml; Specific concentration provided upon request|
|Sequence Accuracy New!||Sequence verification of full gene insert||100% alignment with reference sequence|
|Homogeneity||Agarose gel electrophoresis||90% supercoiled*|
|Restriction Analysis||Enzyme digestion and electrophoresis||Conforming to reference pattern|
|Residual RNA||Visual inspection upon electrophoresis||Not visible|
|Genomic DNA||Visual inspection upon electrophoresis||Not visible|
|Endotoxin LevelWhat's||Limulus Amebocyte Lysate (LAL) assay||≤0.01 EU/μg|
|Quantitative LAL assay, Optional New!|
|Bioburden Assay||Bioburden||No growth on agar plate after 48 hours|
* Percentage of supercoiled plasmid may vary when analyzing with different methods or can be altered due to shipping conditions.
For more information about our QC measures, click here.
- Transfection in mammalian cells
- Animal studies
- Protein and antibody production
- DNA vaccine research
- Virus packaging
- Gene and cell therapy studies
Our customer service representatives are available 24 hours Monday through Friday.
You may contact us anytime for assistance.