|Description||cAMP-peroxidase conjugate is a product most suitable for GenScript's THETM Anti cAMP monoclonal antibody (Cat. No. A01509) and Rabbit Anti-cAMP polyclonal antibody (Cat. No. A00614) in immunoassay development for cAMP detection. HRP is conjugated to the C-8 position of cAMP.|
|Concentration||Phopsphate buffered saline, pH 7.4, containing 1% BSA and 0.01% thimerosal.|
|Storage||The conjugate can be stored for up to two years at -20°C or below.|
|Working concentrations for specific applications should be determined by the investigator. The appropriate concentrations may be affected by antibody affinity, the sensitivity of the method of detection, temperature, the length of the incubations, and other factors. The suitability of this product for applications other than those listed below has not been determined. The following concentration ranges are recommended starting points for this product.
ELISA: 1:10,000 - 1:20,000
cAMP Competitive ELISA
1. ELISA plate was coated with goat anti mouse IgG antibody
2. Anti-cAMP monoclonal antibody (Cat. No. A01509) at appropriate dilution and cAMP standards or testing compounds were added into appropriate reaction wells.
3. After a period of incubation, cAMP-HRP conjugate (Cat.No.M01059) was added followed by proper period of incubation.
4. ELISA plate was washed with ELISA washing buffer, then TMB substrate was added and developed at room temperature.
5. Stop the reaction with 1.0 N HCl and read the plate at 450nm.
For more documents, please visit "Technical Support".