- Each kit provides the necessary materials for the test, including:
- Individually packaged test cards
- Sample buffer
- Lancet device
- Capillary collection tube
- Alcohol pad
- This test provides a Qualitative result.
- Sample type: Blood, serum or plasma by venous collection or fingerprick blood sample
- Store at 4-30°C until use
- 18 month shelf life
- This test does not diagnose a SARS-CoV-2 infection.
- The CE-IVD at-home authorization is a non-prescription EU authorization that allows individuals to evaluate their immune response to COVID-19 vaccination or infection in a home-based setting.
- The test is also offered in a Research Use Only format, where applicable, and is not to be used in diagnostic procedures.